The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yea you backed out of an agreement to play us out of the SEC to play a cupcake from the Pac 12, which outside of Washington, is the weakest Power 5 conference in the nation

:mjlol: @ being so scared to play us you went and got Oregon, man GTFOH :camby:

Again if you scared SAY YOU SCARED
The article says they scheduled the Oregon series in 2012. Oregon was the #2 team in the nation that season :comeon:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Breh just stop. Nobody gives a fukk about Georgia football. You haven’t won shyt in your time here on earth. Imagine waiting your whole lifetime to see your team play for a chip and they let a true freshman come in and snatch your dreams away :picard:. Couldn’t be my squad :Scustbrutus:. Imagine letting a bottom feeder like Mizzou come in your division and take that shyt over :scust:, then imagine Florida snatching it back with virtually no offense:gucci:. Nobody gives a fukk bout what colors yall wear cause frankly your program is middle of the pack. We make history over here winning the 1st cfp chip :BrutusGrin:, while you gotta google history to experience when your trash ass program won anything :mjlol:. 97% of the posters in this thread have seen their team win a chip, while you just on the outside looking in lil homey :francis:. Now stop throwing stones at the big dogs and go talk smack to Tennessee or Kentucky fans or somebody like that :heh:.

they need to revoke the 2nd amendment after this post.
shouldn't be allowed to unleash the choppa like that :damn:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
All they have to do is come to Jordan-Hare if they want to play us so bad....
Is that the excuse you have? Ya'll scared to play us twice. I think it's more that you don't want them problems. I mean I understand though. Auburn has one of the hardest schedules that the can't win. So don't want to fukk around and have 6 or 7 loss instead of the yearly 5

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Is that the excuse you have? Ya'll scared to play us twice. I think it's more that you don't want them problems. I mean I understand though. Auburn has one of the hardest schedules that the can't win. So don't want to fukk around and have 6 or 7 loss instead of the yearly 5

Face it, Oregon and Dallas is more of a priority for us now. We don't need to play Florida State. We already play more qualified opponents. We already play the best teams we possibly can...Florida State would be another Mississippi State for us....

Actually no Miss State was 9-4 last year. Fla State was 7-6

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Face it, Oregon and Dallas is more of a priority for us now. We don't need to play Florida State. We already play more qualified opponents. We already play the best teams we possibly can...Florida State would be another Mississippi State for us....

After the chip loss. Ya'll never putting FSU on the schedule. :yeshrug: It don't make sense to play us. You can't even beat UCF. :picard: .

Furthermore it really doesn't make sense to schedule tough OOC opponents. You can't even handle your conference schedule.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
After the chip loss. Ya'll never putting FSU on the schedule. :yeshrug: It don't make sense to play us. You can't even beat UCF. :picard: .

Furthermore it really doesn't make sense to schedule tough OOC opponents. You can't even handle your conference schedule.

enjoy your .500 season..