The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Sorry we don't have 3-9 and 8-5 seasons like Auburn consistently :pachaha:

Try not to go Oh and THREE in bowls this year. :mjgrin:

You don't have a chance if your team can't even beat Alabama. Which the team you cheer for obviously can't. As shown last year. We're out here on the prowl for another chamionship. We don't have time to be arguing with little kids....c-ya

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
You don't have a chance if your team can't even beat Alabama. Which the team you cheer for obviously can't. As shown last year. We're out here on the prowl for another chamionship. We don't have time to be arguing with little kids....c-ya

Our loss with Bama was purely coaching. We fixed that. Ya'll gave an extension to guy who keeps shytty records and can't win bowl games. :pachaha: Ya'll keep beating your chest for beating Bama, but what did it get you? Oh yeah a loss to UCF:umad:

Last edited:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
The article says they scheduled the Oregon series in 2012. Oregon was the #2 team in the nation that season :comeon:

And Chip Kelly left for the NFL after the 2012 season so what are you saying? Bottom line is OSU backed out of a deal to play UGA, why are you riding for them?

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I thought I told you not to quote me till ya'll be a ranked team? I shouldn't be hearing anything from you all season. :mjlol:

:Niccwhat: Tf, your team went 7-6, how the hell you acting like y’all coming off a chip.... relax super thug, I’m just trying to figure out if you had your bi-focals on that night Alabama dug in your ass, because it was more than coaching, you all had no answer for the speed and talent out there, and jimbo has an offensive mind, we can all agree on that, and I’m not going to absolve him of not making any plays on the fly, but you all just ain’t have the horses to keep up

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
:Niccwhat: Tf, your team went 7-6, how the hell you acting like y’all coming off a chip.... relax super thug, I’m just trying to figure out if you had your bi-focals on that night Alabama dug in your ass, because it was more than coaching, you all had no answer for the speed and talent out there, and jimbo has an offensive mind, we can all agree on that, and I’m not going to absolve him of not making any plays on the fly, but you all just ain’t have the horses to keep up

Why are fans of teams that can't beat ranked teams talking? :what: Our DC was shyt. Jimbo runs the same EXACT PLAYS over and over like nobody going to catch on:gucci: If he aint got a good DC, then Jimbo aint doing shyt. He would have bought Kelly as his DC if he was good. Naw he went out and doubled ND's DC salary because of what he did.

But nobody can explain football to fans of losing teams. They stay in denial. Or live vicariously through teams that beat a team they can't beat. :mjlol: Just worry about how Michigan can't get any relevant wins and why the lost to garbage South Carolina in a bowl game.

Even with us having a low season, we still would beat Michigan's sorry ass. Michigan is basically a D2 school now. Teams are going to start putting ya'll on the schedule as if ya'll are Charleston Southern. :pachaha:

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You're being a little disingenuous. Refs dont swallow their whistle on the obvious pass interference in the end zone and we're talking about a different ball. It wasn't a matter of "keeping up". It was more so just making mistakes while trying to press. Not saying FSU would've won, but they weren't overmatched. In fact, FSU held their own in the trenches, which is the area most teams realize they're not on Bama level at. Bad call leaving a freshman CB on Ridley with no over the top help and too many unforced errors weighed more into the outcome than not being able to "keep up".

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
And Chip Kelly left for the NFL after the 2012 season so what are you saying? Bottom line is OSU backed out of a deal to play UGA, why are you riding for them?

UGA is @Silkk 's 2018 team I guess?

You're being a little disingenuous. Refs dont swallow their whistle on the obvious pass interference in the end zone and we're talking about a different ball. It wasn't a matter of "keeping up". It was more so just making mistakes while trying to press. Not saying FSU would've won, but they weren't overmatched. In fact, FSU held their own in the trenches, which is the area most teams realize they're not on Bama level at. Bad call leaving a freshman CB on Ridley with no over the top help and too many unforced errors weighed more into the outcome than not being able to "keep up".

Bruh, I aint tryna start anything .. but what game did you watch? That game was as bad as Michigan-Bama in 2012 when they handled us 41-14. It was a mismatch from the jump.

Edit: Maybe not from the jump.. but the second half .. it wasn't pretty for you guys.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Anyone remember Arkansas vs Auburn 2010 when Tyler Wilson came in the game looked like the second coming of Peyton Manning? They lost 43-65 but I thought he had potential, I remember was talking shyt about him on Facebook during that LSU game in 2011 and I didn’t know that I went to school with his cousin and he got mad as fukk cause I was shytting on him :pachaha:.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Georgia Tech | adidas Football Uniform Unveil Event

20180803_GT_UniformUnveil-129.jpg

20180803_GT_UniformUnveil-136.jpg

20180803_GT_UniformUnveil-140.jpg

20180803_GT_UniformUnveil-157.jpg

finally got the right shade of gold but I aint feeling that stinger shyt on the collar and pants. I prefer the Russel unis from last year :francis:
Marshall%20-%20Jon%20Barash

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Yea you backed out of an agreement to play us out of the SEC to play a cupcake from the Pac 12, which outside of Washington, is the weakest Power 5 conference in the nation

:mjlol: @ being so scared to play us you went and got Oregon, man GTFOH :camby:

Again if you scared SAY YOU SCARED

Stfu

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People have some short memories. That FSU-Alabama game was tight late in the third quarter. Bama was leading 13-7. What killed FSU was special teams miscues. Just dumbass mistakes. Thanks Keith Gavin! But Bama definitely suffocated Jimbo's offense. Should have played Akers more.