The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Man I just watched a 30 minute YouTube of their game against Notre Dame on my flight in and I was like :whoo: these nikkaz is the truth! Then I started watching the Pitt game and was like:why: is this the same team? They literally had the inside track to the #1 seed and just turned to jelly. They finished the season getting jobbed out.
ND was overrated like always tho. UM squeaked by half the teams they played last season.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Breh just stop. Nobody gives a fukk about Georgia football. You haven’t won shyt in your time here on earth. Imagine waiting your whole lifetime to see your team play for a chip and they let a true freshman come in and snatch your dreams away :picard:. Couldn’t be my squad :Scustbrutus:. Imagine letting a bottom feeder like Mizzou come in your division and take that shyt over :scust:, then imagine Florida snatching it back with virtually no offense:gucci:. Nobody gives a fukk bout what colors yall wear cause frankly your program is middle of the pack. We make history over here winning the 1st cfp chip :BrutusGrin:, while you gotta google history to experience when your trash ass program won anything :mjlol:. 97% of the posters in this thread have seen their team win a chip, while you just on the outside looking in lil homey :francis:. Now stop throwing stones at the big dogs and go talk smack to Tennessee or Kentucky fans or somebody like that :heh:.

:russell:

Who was better than you last year? Dawgs

Who's gonna be better than you this year? Dawgs

Who's gonna be better than you for the foreseeable future? Dawgs

Who's out recruiting you the last couple of years? Dawgs

Who has a more stable coaching situation than you? Dawgs

Oh and since you tap danced around this, please explain:

Ohio State-Georgia series canned

May 31, 2012

Ohio State has canceled a home-and-home series with Georgia because of the upcoming Big Ten/Pac-12 scheduling partnership.

Georgia athletic director Greg McGarity told reporters Thursday at the SEC spring meetings that Ohio State backed out of an agreement to play the Bulldogs in 2020 and 2021.

LINK: Ohio St. nixes Georgia home-and-home series

If you scared, SAY YOU SCARED

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
That was the craziest part of it, they got up big time for ND & VD but pretty much played down to everyone else, and got straight up bodied by Clemson.
Don't forget getting bodied at HOME for their bowl game. It was a convincing win too for Wisconsin.

Expect this all the time with Richt as HC. Did the same job in GA

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

He bringing receipts @smitty22 :damn:

Naw actually glad he brought this up. I was telling these idiots before it don't matter if the schedule is built out years ahead. It can be changed at any time as long as it's not a conference game.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

2020-2021 we have a home n home against Oregon, a program that has been way more successful than yall bums

2021 Ohio State Buckeyes Football Schedule

1980 breh, no need to keep quoting me until yall win one :Unoudonebuckedup:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He bringing receipts @smitty22 :damn:

Naw actually glad he brought this up. I was telling these idiots before it don't matter if the schedule is built out years ahead. It can be changed at any time as long as it's not a conference game.
Yep we all know FSU knows how to change shyt on a schedule :HeyMarlonSayCheese:

(And if your comeback is going to be something about 4 losses or that bull dyke shyt then don't even qoute me)

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Yep we all know FSU knows how to change shyt on a schedule :HeyMarlonSayCheese:

(And if your comeback is going to be something about 4 losses or that bull dyke shyt then don't even qoute me)
Didn't have to, to beat you for the chip. :umad: Furthermore FSU never did this. We never punk out of a schedule. I mentioned this because West Virginia did this to us a month before we were supposed play them. :martin:

And no ya'll typically have 5 or more losses. Last season was an anomaly. Oh and the only Bull Dyke c*nt is Rigby's chi chi ass,

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Didn't have to, to beat you for the chip. :umad: Furthermore FSU never did this. We never punk out of a schedule. I mentioned this because West Virginia did this to us a month before we were supposed play them. :martin:

And no ya'll typically have 5 or more losses. Last season was an anomaly. Oh and the only Bull Dyke c*nt is Rigby's chi chi ass,
If y'all were actually good last year there's no way y'all would've played that ULM game

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
If y'all were actually good last year there's no way y'all would've played that ULM game
Who cares. They were on our schedule and we played them. And any team would have did the same thing if they were having a losing season. I really don't why people are talking shyt about it and their team would have did the same thing. :gucci: It's not like we went out and found a team and added them. :heh:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
2020-2021 we have a home n home against Oregon, a program that has been way more successful than yall bums

2021 Ohio State Buckeyes Football Schedule

1980 breh, no need to keep quoting me until yall win one :Unoudonebuckedup:

Yea you backed out of an agreement to play us out of the SEC to play a cupcake from the Pac 12, which outside of Washington, is the weakest Power 5 conference in the nation

:mjlol: @ being so scared to play us you went and got Oregon, man GTFOH :camby:

Again if you scared SAY YOU SCARED