The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Breh just stop. Nobody gives a fukk about Georgia football. You haven’t won shyt in your time here on earth. Imagine waiting your whole lifetime to see your team play for a chip and they let a true freshman come in and snatch your dreams away :picard:. Couldn’t be my squad :Scustbrutus:. Imagine letting a bottom feeder like Mizzou come in your division and take that shyt over :scust:, then imagine Florida snatching it back with virtually no offense:gucci:. Nobody gives a fukk bout what colors yall wear cause frankly your program is middle of the pack. We make history over here winning the 1st cfp chip :BrutusGrin:, while you gotta google history to experience when your trash ass program won anything :mjlol:. 97% of the posters in this thread have seen their team win a chip, while you just on the outside looking in lil homey :francis:. Now stop throwing stones at the big dogs and go talk smack to Tennessee or Kentucky fans or somebody like that :heh:.

The same percentage of posters has a garbage underachieving programs now. :sas2:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Breh just stop. Nobody gives a fukk about Georgia football. You haven’t won shyt in your time here on earth. Imagine waiting your whole lifetime to see your team play for a chip and they let a true freshman come in and snatch your dreams away :picard:. Couldn’t be my squad :Scustbrutus:. Imagine letting a bottom feeder like Mizzou come in your division and take that shyt over :scust:, then imagine Florida snatching it back with virtually no offense:gucci:. Nobody gives a fukk bout what colors yall wear cause frankly your program is middle of the pack. We make history over here winning the 1st cfp chip :BrutusGrin:, while you gotta google history to experience when your trash ass program won anything :mjlol:. 97% of the posters in this thread have seen their team win a chip, while you just on the outside looking in lil homey :francis:. Now stop throwing stones at the big dogs and go talk smack to Tennessee or Kentucky fans or somebody like that :heh:.

I like this new you. It's manly. Not that feminine shyt we've grown used to reading from you. :mjgrin:

:dame:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Damn man even I don’t feel that strong about those pissants
23i9yma.gif

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Can't believe it took me so damn long to remember who last year's Miami team reminded me of so much:

2014 FSU
Man I just watched a 30 minute YouTube of their game against Notre Dame on my flight in and I was like :whoo: these nikkaz is the truth! Then I started watching the Pitt game and was like:why: is this the same team? They literally had the inside track to the #1 seed and just turned to jelly. They finished the season getting jobbed out.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Man I just watched a 30 minute YouTube of their game against Notre Dame on my flight in and I was like :whoo: these nikkaz is the truth! Then I started watching the Pitt game and was like:why: is this the same team? They literally had the inside track to the #1 seed and just turned to jelly. They finished the season getting jobbed out.
That was the craziest part of it, they got up big time for ND & VD but pretty much played down to everyone else, and got straight up bodied by Clemson.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Not really, we beat you last year and we'll beat you with Tua Tagteamloser

Auburn fans continuing their tradition of awful nicknames but tell ya what, if Jarrett Stidham can make it to Tuscaloosa without CTE behind that weak ass O-Line, Raekwon and ol Buggs got something for him.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
That was the craziest part of it, they got up big time for ND & VD but pretty much played down to everyone else, and got straight up bodied by Clemson.

To be fair, I don't think anyone thought Miami had a chance again Clemson. That Wisconsin loss was bad though, not too often you get a bowl game in your own stadium and they blew it.

Ron Mexico

Superstar
Daps
They benefited last year with their toughest games being at home.

It was a struggle for them to win at UNC who was terrible so that Pitt game wasn't that surprising.