The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Part of me feels like Saban already pictured himself starting Tua, and didn't wanna have that convo with Jalen, knowing that he might dip after Spring... leaving him without a capable backup. Its smart on Saban's part, but its shytty for Jalen.

that's exactly what I'm thinking. He knows he's fukked if Tua goes down and Hurts transfer. Make sense to not give a reason for Hurts to transfer. Felt Hurts father played his hands too early to screw it up for his son.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Man for all of our up and down historically, if we get blessed and Gus produces another heisman winner (Kerryon's shoulder rollin in its grave), we'd be 4th all time in heisman winners. thats brazy to me

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
and for all the saints gave up to draft him dude better SHINE:damn:
one of the most "out-guessin" yourself moves in a good minute. Got overlooked cause of how fukkin stupid drafting Baker was, but they had a loaded hand and the entire table in their corner and underplayed it, I feel like

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
one of the most "out-guessin" yourself moves in a good minute. Got overlooked cause of how fukkin stupid drafting Baker was, but they had a loaded hand and the entire table in their corner and underplayed it, I feel like
We might have gave up a lot but it means nothing if he produces.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Can't believe it took me so damn long to remember who last year's Miami team reminded me of so much:

2014 FSU

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Man for all of our up and down historically, if we get blessed and Gus produces another heisman winner (Kerryon's shoulder rollin in its grave), we'd be 4th all time in heisman winners. thats brazy to me
*5th

Still impressive though, would think schools like Bama, Florida, & Michigan would have more

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
*5th

Still impressive though, would think schools like Bama, Florida, & Michigan would have more
My b and we tied with UF I believe and one ahead of Bama (who had none before 2009 surprisingly)

when Stidham drops 5000 and is the first Auburn QB to beat Saban back to back (I believe), he might get TWO heismen :whew:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
You bringing up John Cooper as if his time as OSU he wasn’t more successful than yall :usure:. You just gonna gloss over this era

DU83Any.jpg

You wanna talk embarrassing losses, where uga great wins :mjlol:? Where uga raising the trophy pics at :francis:?

oXQHMM3.jpg

You say we backed out of playing yall as if we scared :mjlol: im a list recent and future ooc teams we’ve played, i wanna see your list, like look at your ooc schedule this year, no excuse for that playing in the weakest division in college football :Scustbrutus:

Oklahoma home n home
TCU in Dallas
Texas home n home
Oregon home n home
Notre dame home n home
Washington Home n home

:gucci:

Buck nikka IDGAF. You over here naming other teams and shyt and I told you MY team wants all the smoke from you nikkaz and we had an agreement in place and y'all backed the fukk out like some cowards. Where's the smiley for being a scary ass program?

You naming OOC when you play Indiana, Minnesota, Maryland, Northwestern, Iowa (:mjlol: my bad too soon) and Rutgers every year. Not to mention the Ohio, Cincinnati, Akron cream puffs y'all beat up on every season as well. Y'all have to schedule real opp for any chance at a BCS/Playoff chance and y'all still get dug out. Cease and desist for wearing our colors wrong too, last warning my dear friend:mjgrin:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
My b and we tied with UF I believe and one ahead of Bama (who had none before 2009 surprisingly)

when Stidham drops 5000 and is the first Auburn QB to beat Saban back to back (I believe), he might get TWO heismen :whew:

I think the offense might be all right just as long as the offensive line can block and we can find a running back that will be good at pass protection. I'm really wanting to see these freshmen wide receivers Anthony Schwartz (speed sweeps) and Seth Williams. Devin Barrett will be playing at receiver some too. This is the deepest we've been at wide receiver in a long time once we get Eli Stove and Hastings back from injury. Darius Slayton, Marquis McClain, Ryan Davis, Shedrick Jackson, Nate Craig-Meyers, Sal Canella.....By the time that Bama game rolls around, this offense will probably be humming with the passing attack. Still a threat to win the SEC and prove people wrong again.

Last edited:

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I think the offense might be all right just as long as the offensive line can block and we can find a running back that will be good at pass protection. I'm really wanting to see these freshmen wide receivers Anthony Schwartz (speed sweeps) and Seth Williams. Devin Barrett will be playing at receiver some too. This is the deepest we've been at wide receiver in a long time once we get Eli Stove and Hastings back from injury. Darius Slayton, Marquis McClain, Ryan Davis, Shedrick Jackson, Nate Craig-Meyers, Sal Canella.....By the time that Bama game rolls around, this offense will probably be humming with the passing attack. Still a threat to win the SEC and prove people wrong again.
Yeah I been nonbiasedly discussing the squad with other fan bases, and I think it’s a consensus Auburn should be really good if they don’t get fukked in the beginning of the season. As far as RB’s pass blocking wise: Boobie is real strong, Malik Miller has some experience, and Cox and Harris are good HB blockers. If we come out in pure passing sets I think we have a few options. Obv you want every down diversity and rumors lead me to believe that’s Kam followed by Boobie rn.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
:gucci:

Buck nikka IDGAF. You over here naming other teams and shyt and I told you MY team wants all the smoke from you nikkaz and we had an agreement in place and y'all backed the fukk out like some cowards. Where's the smiley for being a scary ass program?

You naming OOC when you play Indiana, Minnesota, Maryland, Northwestern, Iowa (:mjlol: my bad too soon) and Rutgers every year. Not to mention the Ohio, Cincinnati, Akron cream puffs y'all beat up on every season as well. Y'all have to schedule real opp for any chance at a BCS/Playoff chance and y'all still get dug out. Cease and desist for wearing our colors wrong too, last warning my dear friend:mjgrin:
Breh just stop. Nobody gives a fukk about Georgia football. You haven’t won shyt in your time here on earth. Imagine waiting your whole lifetime to see your team play for a chip and they let a true freshman come in and snatch your dreams away :picard:. Couldn’t be my squad :Scustbrutus:. Imagine letting a bottom feeder like Mizzou come in your division and take that shyt over :scust:, then imagine Florida snatching it back with virtually no offense:gucci:. Nobody gives a fukk bout what colors yall wear cause frankly your program is middle of the pack. We make history over here winning the 1st cfp chip :BrutusGrin:, while you gotta google history to experience when your trash ass program won anything :mjlol:. 97% of the posters in this thread have seen their team win a chip, while you just on the outside looking in lil homey :francis:. Now stop throwing stones at the big dogs and go talk smack to Tennessee or Kentucky fans or somebody like that :heh:.