The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I would love to know what it is, well what he see's out there on the field. He won't go thru progressions but damn that footwork bails him out alot. If he could become more accurate buddy will def flourish. I like dude but if its time to part ways then plug the next man in

i think it's confidence and mechanics. he needs a QB coach to get him right and have him believe in himself and in his arm

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
booty chatter
full

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
He's pretty well spoken. I kinda feel bad for him. I don't think he's a great QB, but he wins. He does what it takes to win. And at the end of the day, thats what its all about, right?

Part of me feels like Saban already pictured himself starting Tua, and didn't wanna have that convo with Jalen, knowing that he might dip after Spring... leaving him without a capable backup. Its smart on Saban's part, but its shytty for Jalen.

Everybody knows Jalen need to gone head and graduate and come to UF next year

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
He's pretty well spoken. I kinda feel bad for him. I don't think he's a great QB, but he wins. He does what it takes to win. And at the end of the day, thats what its all about, right?

Part of me feels like Saban already pictured himself starting Tua, and didn't wanna have that convo with Jalen, knowing that he might dip after Spring... leaving him without a capable backup. Its smart on Saban's part, but its shytty for Jalen.
I feel like Bama fans won’t take kindly to that interview.
Jalen is in good shape though, if he plays in less than 4 games he still can take a redshirt plus he graduates this year... meaning he can pick whatever team he wants and go in as a redshirt sophomore. I want to go record saying that I don’t like the way that the Tide fanbase are so ready to toss him in the trash... so ungrateful. When used right, Jalen is a weapon... great change of pace that other schools would love to have.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Jalen is in good shape though, if he plays in less than 4 games he still can take a redshirt plus he graduates this year... meaning he can pick whatever team he wants and go in as a redshirt sophomore. I want to go record saying that I don’t like the way that the Tide fanbase are so ready to toss him in the trash... so ungrateful. When used right, Jalen is a weapon... great change of pace that other schools would love to have.
No one wants to toss Jalen in the trash, everyone just knows Tua is the better option at this point. Obviously everyone would love to keep Jalen as a backup, but he should definitely transfer. If he goes to the right school he can put up big #s and be a Dak Prescott like prospect in terms of style.

And Jalen is still QB1 on the depth chart all he really had to do was show improvement in his passing and he would be the starter. But the gap between Tua and Jalen when it comes to passing is too wide to ignore.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I swear Jalen vs Tua is the real life Saracen vs JD McCoy

Saban did everything he could to keep Jalen as the guy but the cream always rises to the top.

Last edited: