Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

Honestly don't know what to make of it. Knowing everything I know it doesn't seem like Nick (and the coaching staff by way of him) is the type to go up to players and see what they think about starting and how they feel. They preach competition and that you as a player know what you have to do to start and play. And this spring/summer off season the depth chart is truly wiped clean like it is every year.
At the same time I feel like a conversation would have been had about the situation.
Didn't Jalen tell nick he planned on being here til December to graduate? I felt like what ever convo he wanted to have would have been had then.
But I'm just a nikka on the Internet :manny:

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
3HriVwrt

Raekwon Davis bout to wreck shop

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

He's pretty well spoken. I kinda feel bad for him. I don't think he's a great QB, but he wins. He does what it takes to win. And at the end of the day, thats what its all about, right?

Honestly don't know what to make of it. Knowing everything I know it doesn't seem like Nick (and the coaching staff by way of him) is the type to go up to players and see what they think about starting and how they feel. They preach competition and that you as a player know what you have to do to start and play. And this spring/summer off season the depth chart is truly wiped clean like it is every year.
At the same time I feel like a conversation would have been had about the situation.
Didn't Jalen tell nick he planned on being here til December to graduate? I felt like what ever convo he wanted to have would have been had then.
But I'm just a nikka on the Internet :manny:

Part of me feels like Saban already pictured himself starting Tua, and didn't wanna have that convo with Jalen, knowing that he might dip after Spring... leaving him without a capable backup. Its smart on Saban's part, but its shytty for Jalen.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
The man went and got the strap :deadrose:

I think he forgot to mention you got one team who has 0 sec titles. Thats 0 in 27 years. That said team plays in the weakest division in college football and had a 6 yr drought from playing in the title game. How you claim to have more young talent than anyone but been out recruited by the team you going at year in and year except last year. I mean nikkas started moon walking and cacs was rocking mullets when u sniffed your last title game. Ive seen my squad play in 4 natty games winning 2 of them, meanwhile at uga they youtubing Hershal Walker highlights. Georgia Tech has had more success in my lifetime than them bums.

How is it beef when they aint done shyt and we in the mix every year? I mean 1 year of being a contender doesn’t make up for 28 yrs of being trash. If you haven’t seen ur team win a chip in real life, or was playing in ur play pen when they won, don’t @ me. Nikkas getting courage cause of Urban Meyer when before he was even at OSU we still was on another level then that trash ass overrated program :mjlol:.

tenor.gif

Shut the thread down today folks

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
He's pretty well spoken. I kinda feel bad for him. I don't think he's a great QB, but he wins. He does what it takes to win. And at the end of the day, thats what its all about, right?

Part of me feels like Saban already pictured himself starting Tua, and didn't wanna have that convo with Jalen, knowing that he might dip after Spring... leaving him without a capable backup. Its smart on Saban's part, but its shytty for Jalen.
i feel the opposite. If Jalen had come out and looked like a dynamic passer he'd be QB1 but he didn't and . thatsreally all it's based upon. i dont think saban was leaning one way or the other initially but it all boils down to Jalen's progression. Everyone knows that including Jalen his own daddy told him so.

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
i feel the opposite. If Jalen had come out and looked like a dynamic passer he'd be QB1 but he didn't and . thatsreally all it's based upon. i dont think saban was leaning one way or the other initially but it all boils down to Jalen's progression. Everyone knows that including Jalen his own daddy told him so.

I would love to know what it is, well what he see's out there on the field. He won't go thru progressions but damn that footwork bails him out alot. If he could become more accurate buddy will def flourish. I like dude but if its time to part ways then plug the next man in

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well Jalen it is what it is.Time to get the zone and beat him out.Saban may not have had a convo but if you show out in practice Saban would be the 1st one to start yo ass,no problem.
Saban ain't had a convo with him because he's had his starter penciled in ever since the national championship ended. Dude should've left