The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I thought Emery was a silent to MSU before the CB started rolling in. As long as we get 2 of the 3 I'm straight. Kardell talked to O today and the mods saying he said he's 100% committed, we'll see. A lot depends on how we play this year for a lot of these recruits Sopsher, Cain, Emery, among others have said they wanna see LSU have a good season b4 committing
Yeah I’m good with 2 out of three. Cain, Curry, and Davis will be a dope combination. Last month we pulled a bunch of recruits, this month other teams are getting their chance. The truth is Sopsher was always going to be the recruit that makes or breaks this class.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
@Rekkapryde said when he was there athletes was bout to commit that when they had calculus test :dead:
every student at tech has to take it no matter what your major is..thats another part of the problem.

if I were a Tech alumni i'd be pushing for the admin to relax the standards for athletes

Tech will never be able to compete with UGA for top recruits but they should be better than they are (although your coach doesn't think recruiting is that important)...For every 10-11 win season under CPJ y'all have multiple 6 wins or less type seasons, consistency is missing in the program and has been since Joe Hamilton left

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
That shyt stings looks like all the insiders got it wrong. I was nervous when I heard he and his fam were making the trip and UGA was unveiling some really nice facilities. People can compare this to the Jamarr Chase commitment but idk this one might stick with it being UGA and they're so hot right now. Either way I hope we stay on him because the insiders said he committing to us 1st week of August even had a commitment video made. The UGA game gotten even more important.
Georgia dropped off the duffel bag. :yeshrug:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
"I like Ed (Orgeron), I really do. He can win there, and maybe he can develop into a guy that stays there a while. But he has to let his coaches coach. What he did with (former offensive coordinator) Matt Canada was ridiculous. You paid him all that money to get on board, and then a couple weeks into the season, you’re bailing on him. I don’t know all the specifics and if Canada wasn’t a good fit with the rest of the staff, but I know what Canada has accomplished in this game. He knows what he’s doing. If you’re an LSU fan, your hope is Ed does, too -- and that his new OC will fit."

That's a dumb statement For as great of an offensive mind Canada has he's the guy that has the rep of not getting along with coaches. He's coached at 4 schools in 4 years what cuz he rubs people the wrong way. In fact I heard if we kept Canada, Aranda wanted out. Orgeron has connection all throughout football obviously he's liked, Canada can't keep a job anywhere despite being a great play caller but y'all goin to make O the villain?

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Noah Cain is plan B but I know O is goin to take a instate kid leaving personally. He had his mom on board she wants him at LSU his dad wants him OOS looks like dad won out but still a long way till December

Louisiana has 3 top 10 RB getting 2 out of 3 is fine but LSU fans know I liked Emery he is an elite back
Cain is really interested in Auburn too. He's a little overrated to me personally. It's not surprising he dropped in the 247 rankings