Daps
Reppin
NULL

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

I been supporting Paul for 10 years but its time for a change. UGA look like the next Bama but Tech seems to be going backwards (in basketball and football) smh.

Tech is in downtown Atlanta, surrounded by all that high school talent but kids dont wanna go there cause of the offense. As much as I love the option its outdated and kids dont want to run it.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I been supporting Paul for 10 years but its time for a change. UGA look like the next Bama but Tech seems to be going backwards (in basketball and football) smh.

Tech is in downtown Atlanta, surrounded by all that high school talent but kids dont wanna go there cause of the offense. As much as I love the option its outdated and kids dont want to run it.

It’s way deeper than that. A simple change in coaches and offense ain’t the solve......

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

Really thought Charlie Strong woulda been a great fit when he was available after the UT firing but GT is stuck with CPJ

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
It’s way deeper than that. A simple change in coaches and offense ain’t the solve......

Really thought Charlie Strong woulda been a great fit when he was available after the UT firing but GT is stuck with CPJ

@Rekkapryde said when he was there athletes was bout to commit that when they had calculus test :dead:
every student at tech has to take it no matter what your major is..thats another part of the problem.

if I were a Tech alumni i'd be pushing for the admin to relax the standards for athletes

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
@Rekkapryde said when he was there athletes was bout to commit that when they had calculus test :dead:
every student at tech has to take it no matter what your major is..thats another part of the problem.

if I were a Tech alumni i'd be pushing for the admin to relax the standards for athletes
That ship sailed bruh