The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

It looks like Emery just committed to UGA. :damn: Kirby out here grabbing recruits like Pokémon!

.... on a side note, I hope homey ready to pimp that redshirt. He’s going to have to wait his turn

Edit: @O.iatlhawksfan

That shyt stings looks like all the insiders got it wrong. I was nervous when I heard he and his fam were making the trip and UGA was unveiling some really nice facilities. People can compare this to the Jamarr Chase commitment but idk this one might stick with it being UGA and they're so hot right now. Either way I hope we stay on him because the insiders said he committing to us 1st week of August even had a commitment video made. The UGA game gotten even more important.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
That shyt stings looks like all the insiders got it wrong. I was nervous when I heard he and his fam were making the trip and UGA was unveiling some really nice facilities. People can compare this to the Jamarr Chase commitment but idk this one might stick with it being UGA and they're so hot right now. Either way I hope we stay on him because the insiders said he committing to us 1st week of August even had a commitment video made. The UGA game gotten even more important.

I think it's best to move on in this type of situation. LSU is close enough to be able to go into Georgia and pull some recruits. There's too many in that state for Georgia to get them all. When they go into your territory it's time to take the fight to them......Plus, those dudes that Georgia skips over tend to have more edge to them when they play Georgia. Has helped us more often than not....

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Mullen’s story ain’t written yet but that’s why I ain’t even want dude considered for us back in 2012, he just seems like the type that doesn’t recruit, which worked when nikkas overlooked you in Starkville

Who else was Florida considering at the time? I know they missed out on Chip and I think Herman? If they could’ve got Chad Morris instead of Arky I think that would’ve been an interesting direction

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I think it's best to move on in this type of situation. LSU is close enough to be able to go into Georgia and pull some recruits. There's too many in that state for Georgia to get them all. When they go into your territory it's time to take the fight to them......Plus, those dudes that Georgia skips over tend to have more edge to them when they play Georgia. Has helped us more often than not....
Noah Cain is plan B but I know O is goin to take a instate kid leaving personally. He had his mom on board she wants him at LSU his dad wants him OOS looks like dad won out but still a long way till December

Louisiana has 3 top 10 RB getting 2 out of 3 is fine but LSU fans know I liked Emery he is an elite back

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
@Rekkapryde said when he was there athletes was bout to commit that when they had calculus test :dead:
every student at tech has to take it no matter what your major is..thats another part of the problem.

if I were a Tech alumni i'd be pushing for the admin to relax the standards for athletes
They pretty much the Stanford of the south except Stanford has an elite coach and Don’t have to recruit against a myriad of top 10 programs

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
:stopitslime: You full of shyt, 2 of his int were off PD and 1 was a QB just throwing it off. White has more PD so White not lacking in coverage, he has all the tools to be elite there. You talk about Fast, White is the fastest LB at his size, his biggest strength is how fast he is. He was a RB in high school and there's video of him beating Drake Davis in a race, DD runs a 4.3.

An advance scout called him a faster Ray Lewis, he's a freak

What does it matter if they were off deflections? Not many LBs would have the reaction time, hands, etc to pull off those 2 INTs. And to take one of them back for a TD. People forget Mack was also playing FB for us and catching TDs as a freshman. He's got great ball skills. I know White is good at everything too, I just think Mack is going to be better. It will play out over the season..
I’m not gonna respond to dude anymore on this issue. Mack Wilson is good and I love his game, but there is no way anybody actually thinks he hits just as hard as Foster. He is in that oversized safety playing linebacker mold. I would love to have him on our team, but if you were to pair him with the ragtag Dline White played with last year a lot of his effectiveness would go down. He would have to move outside. He’s perfect for Bama since their Dline is stout and eats up blocks. White is perfect for us and he’s and is considered the better pure lb and projected to go higher in the draft. We only have two players on our team that are generally considered better players at their position than they do... he should just let it go and be happy.
Ask Speedy Noil if Mack can hit as hard as Foster.

And he was just a freshman he's gotten a lot stronger since then. And Foster didn't start until his Junior year either btw

Last edited:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I was never really worried about Emery. He just seemed all over the place... before all those crystal balls came in, I said we said just focus on Cain and not play ourselves chasing Emery. Im not even worried about this new news with Kardell. He just want some attention and to not be taken for granted. If we ever start stacking those big wins everything will work out.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Just finished watching Last Chance U third season. Man Malik Henry is so p*ssy it aint even funny. You can tell the fatherless fakkit generation is in full effect cuz no teammate ever told him to STFU. Or better yet smack his bytch ass in the mouth. You got an old white guy coach saying he aint tough, he's from the valley. Then the best part was when the black assistant coach called him soft and he's a Primadonna :mjlol:

Mind you when I said he is all hype and really aint good. Quite a few FSU fans said I didn't know what I was talking about. I wonder what their thoughts are about him are now. :francis:

The funny shyt is all the stars on the Kansas Juco team got some type of offer. Malik Henry none. I hope Slick Willie don't try to recruit too much in Cali. They really aint about that football life... at least at QB. After Chris Rix, I don't want any Cali Qb's.

But to see that Flawrida Boi Bobby Bruce ball out every time he got a chance:blessed:

Then to see he got arrested over dumb shyt. :scust:

But hopefully the rumor is true. He beat the case and will be back next season. :blessed:

Flawrida makes the NFL go round. Better get as many as you can in there or the shyt will be wack.

Last edited:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Just finished watching Last Chance U third season. Man Malik Henry is so p*ssy it aint even funny. You can tell the fatherless fakkit generation is in full effect cuz no teammate ever told him to STFU. Or better yet smack his bytch ass in the mouth. You got an old white guy coach saying he aint tough, he's from the valley. Then the best part was when the black assistant coach called him soft and he's a Primadonna :mjlol:

Mind you when I said he is all hype and really aint good. Quite a few FSU fans said I didn't know what I was talking about. I wonder what their thoughts are about him are now. :francis:

The funny shyt is all the stars on the Kansas Juco team got some type of offer. Malik Henry none. I hope Slick Willie don't try to recruit too much in Cali. They really aint about that football life... at least at QB. After Chris Rix, I don't want any Cali Qb's.

But to see that Flawrida Boi Bobby Bruce ball out every time he got a chance:blessed:

Then to see he got arrested over dumb shyt. :scust:

But hopefully the rumor is true. He beat the case and will be back next season. :blessed:

Flawrida makes the NFL go round. Better get as many as you can in there or the shyt will be wack.

It’s something about the Cali QBs when they go to the Southeast :francis:

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I was never really worried about Emery. He just seemed all over the place... before all those crystal balls came in, I said we said just focus on Cain and not play ourselves chasing Emery. Im not even worried about this new news with Kardell. He just want some attention and to not be taken for granted. If we ever start stacking those big wins everything will work out.
I thought Emery was a silent to MSU before the CB started rolling in. As long as we get 2 of the 3 I'm straight. Kardell talked to O today and the mods saying he said he's 100% committed, we'll see. A lot depends on how we play this year for a lot of these recruits Sopsher, Cain, Emery, among others have said they wanna see LSU have a good season b4 committing

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
@invincible1914 how much stake you put into Kardell coming to Tally and loving it this past weekend?
I put a lot of stake in it. I believe seriously thinking about FSU. I think some recruits just commit too early... He was just going on visits just cause they were free vacations, which is why he went out his way to avoid going to any SEC schools... but y’all blew him away. FSU is not a cakked out blue blood. Y’all got FAMU supplying the “goods”, a black coaching staff, and a great atmosphere. Taggart knows how to connect with these guys. One thing that hurt us is a lot of our white fans are forever on some straight up bullshyt. Just negative for no reason always saying something offensive and forever worrying about keeping up with Alabama (catastrophe syndrome, inferiority complex)....

but for him to flip, it’s going to take way more than one good visit. He will look like the biggest turncoat since Benedict Arnold if he does though... But I will say, everything changes once the season starts. I mean what if we come out looking like some trash and O find himself on that hot seat, or what if on his official visit Clemson goes in dry and run y’all off the field? I guess we will just have to see.