The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
This is not coming from me but local media members who talk to coaches and mods on paid sites have said Kristian Fulton is better than Greedy Williams. This is not coming from me because I find it hard to believe :hubie:

I think Greedy is the best corner in America but that's what the people who communicate with inside people are saying.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
That cac already married he just worried about playing football :ahh:

He was faithfully married in the minors, in college he's gonna be an old cheating son of a bytch. Can't wait til his wife catches him with some barely legal thot and files them papers sending him into a spiraling depression forcing him to be unfocused on football leading to kodi burns here my Johnson level play :blessed:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He was faithfully married in the minors, in college he's gonna be an old cheating son of a bytch. Can't wait til his wife catches him with some barely legal thot and files them papers sending him into a spiraling depression forcing him to be unfocused on football leading to kodi burns here my Johnson level play :blessed:
Hoes love minor league ball players so he already got that out his system. Now he's all business focusing on football and handing mentally ill bama fans more L's :blessed:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Hoes love minor league ball players so he already got that out his system. Now he's all business focusing on football and handing mentally ill bama fans more L's :blessed:

He never gonna make it to the Iron Bowl cause his social security check gonna come in starting in November and he gonna go on to that "I'm living on a fixed income" life :ahh: