The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Imagine pulling top 10 classes for the last decade and having an entire southern state to yourself recruiting wise and being 5th in the West :wow:
Being picked to finish 5th by people who can't name 5 players on the team is not the end all be all goofy. The SEC media has gotten it wrong almost 80% of the time

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

Saban talking about last years National Championship.Schooling David Pollack at the same time.

:russ: at Tua telling Saban the reason he took the sack was to give him more room to throw.

I'll say this about the whole QB situation, I'm confident that Locksley will call plays that fit either QBs style. Now look, Jalen is limited as a passer and I do think that Tua starts, but I feel like Daboll didn't cater to Jalen's game like Kiffin did.

Another thing, as alluded to in the video, Tua ain't a sitting duck, he can run really good as well, so both QBs are kind of similar but yet vastly different.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yeah y’all would know a lot about losing to mid tier nikkas in your conference, glad you could relate
No problem lil buddy

a6dfe-tumblr_m9t6jg6sxv1qgvr4ko9_r1_250.gif

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
So who wants to ban bet that we finish better than 5th?
I could see y’all at 6 tbh. It really just takes Morris immediately changing the offensive direction. They got 5 straight home games in Arky somehow. LSU’s schedule is harder than a lil baby tape I’ve seen. LSU SHOULD finish 4th, but it wouldn’t be hard to see the bottom falling out depending on young QBs carry the way against a top 5 schedule with a new OC and RB

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I could see y’all at 6 tbh. It really just takes Morris immediately changing the offensive direction. They got 5 straight home games in Arky somehow. LSU’s schedule is harder than a lil baby tape I’ve seen. LSU SHOULD finish 4th, but it wouldn’t be hard to see the bottom falling out depending on young QBs carry the way against a top 5 schedule with a new OC and RB
:what: We have the same schedule with y'all having to play Bama and UGA on the road miss me wii that schedule shyt.

We've upgraded at every position group minus RB and Maybe the 2nd CB spot depending on Kristian Fulton case.

QB upgraded
OL more depth and upgraded
WR more depth and upgraded
FG kicker upgraded
DL more depth and upgraded
LB upgraded
Safety- still the same
Pass rushing- upgraded