The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Ion think UW got most of the talent left from that playoff squad. I know the pundits still very high on them and I think they won 10 games last year, but I think we outtalent them basically everywhere. The biggest thing they got going for them is we lost Tray and Carlton and they basically air raid, but Jamel Dean and Javaris Davis are still fantastic DBs. It’s gonna be close first 3 quarters just cause Gus is atrocious in the first power 5 game always, but I see us winning by 5. Stidham seems like he really ready to be the man and our receiving core + RB stable are built for him to drop like 400 easy. I’ll take 35-30

They still have a lot of talent tho. Only person they lost was Vita Vea. Everyone else came back from last year. They also arguably have the best defensive backfield in the nation. Not saying what you said was wrong but it'll be real interesting, especially with those 2 WR injuries we have

How much did you guys lose tho? I think if the TO’s are even, or are in your favor... I like Auburn in that one.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nate Craig Meyers needs to step up and be the man this year.... He needs to prove himself. We have Ryan Davis as a go to, but we need that offset on the other side since we lost Kyle Davis last year. Maybe one of the younger guys will be great. Canella can't be depended on until he proves otherwise...
Yeah it's time for him to step up. One of his main problems reportedly was his separation but it's only so much a WR can do. He can't throw the ball to himself
How much did you guys lose tho? I think if the TO’s are even, or are in your favor... I like Auburn in that one.
Damn near the whole oline is new. 3 of our safeties graduated last year. 2 contributing WR's tore their ACL's in the spring :FrancisWave:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
We lost more than them but aside from the OL, we still got more talent than them at those positions. I trust JB Grimes to get the OL together enough to keep Stidham upright at least. We got an Aussie punter and Daniel Carlson’s stronger (Don’t read as more accurate) brother at kicker, got a new coordinator and I think they lost Dante so we should be better at ST. Chris Petersen is still that nikka tho and Browning might have a chip on his shoulder to outperform Jarrett

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
They still have a lot of talent tho. Only person they lost was Vita Vea. Everyone else came back from last year. They also arguably have the best defensive backfield in the nation. Not saying what you said was wrong but it'll be real interesting, especially with those 2 WR injuries we have
I know their DBs were raw in 2016 if they still got them then it could be problematic with true freshmen like Schwartz and Hill likely getting burn. I still think our receivers COULD be better if Gus lets NCM and Slayton do more than block and run go routes. Let them just work 1 on 1 like Clemson WR1s do

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
We almost back brehs :Caneblessed:

eSl8TFx.gif