The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I’ll say there was a surplus at Rb, and they could have went another direction, but dude was good, he just never got a fair shake
Naw. That's the thing he wasn't good. At least not in the NFL. After he flamed out with the Niners, he couldn't hack it with the Dolphins, who had a less crowded backfield than us.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Speaking of it, why the fukk did they put us against the 90th most interesting Florida team as a bowl matchup and not Miami (it was the orange bowl for Christ’s sakes):gucci: shyt they could’ve just put UCF against Miami. nikkas couldn’t have wanted to see Wisconsin that much.

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Look y'all rare Tennessee fan appearance

They usually come out this time of year when its safe but when the season starts and UT starts to UT they nowhere to be found leaving Swag of all people being the spokesman
They still got more titles in the past 20 years (or 36 years) than the university of GAS :camthegawd:

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
How you feel about the Washington game?
Ion think UW got most of the talent left from that playoff squad. I know the pundits still very high on them and I think they won 10 games last year, but I think we outtalent them basically everywhere. The biggest thing they got going for them is we lost Tray and Carlton and they basically air raid, but Jamel Dean and Javaris Davis are still fantastic DBs. It’s gonna be close first 3 quarters just cause Gus is atrocious in the first power 5 game always, but I see us winning by 5. Stidham seems like he really ready to be the man and our receiving core + RB stable are built for him to drop like 400 easy. I’ll take 35-30

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ion think UW got most of the talent left from that playoff squad. I know the pundits still very high on them and I think they won 10 games last year, but I think we outtalent them basically everywhere. The biggest thing they got going for them is we lost Tray and Carlton and they basically air raid, but Jamel Dean and Javaris Davis are still fantastic DBs. It’s gonna be close first 3 quarters just cause Gus is atrocious in the first power 5 game always, but I see us winning by 5. Stidham seems like he really ready to be the man and our receiving core + RB stable are built for him to drop like 400 easy. I’ll take 35-30
They still have a lot of talent tho. Only person they lost was Vita Vea. Everyone else came back from last year. They also arguably have the best defensive backfield in the nation. Not saying what you said was wrong but it'll be real interesting, especially with those 2 WR injuries we have

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
They still have a lot of talent tho. Only person they lost was Vita Vea. Everyone else came back from last year. They also arguably have the best defensive backfield in the nation. Not saying what you said was wrong but it'll be real interesting, especially with those 2 WR injuries we have

Nate Craig Meyers needs to step up and be the man this year.... He needs to prove himself. We have Ryan Davis as a go to, but we need that offset on the other side since we lost Kyle Davis last year. Maybe one of the younger guys will be great. Canella can't be depended on until he proves otherwise...