@ Mississippi State - L
@ LSU - L
@ Vandy - W
Georgia - L
Missouri - W
South Carolina - W
Idaho - W
@ FSU - L

I'll say 8-4 and I think i'm actually going to be sticking with that regardless of how the fall camps pan out. The at Tennessee and South Carolina games are games I can also see us losing as well
Yall get LSU at home again, don't see how you can see any of those Ls (aside from UGA:whoo: ) are guaranteed tho

Yall just need to find a QB. Imagine if yall would've never lost Will Grier

2 months :wow:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Yall get LSU at home again, don't see how you can see any of those Ls (aside from UGA:whoo: ) are guaranteed tho

Yall just need to find a QB. Imagine if yall would've never lost Will Grier

2 months :wow:

Man looking at the schedule, that 8-4 prediction seems the most realistic. Not only do we need QB, def gotta sure up the TE spot. Havent had an explosive and consistent one since jumpin Jordan Reed

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Dude got the weight of the universe on him in his first season :pachaha:

He needs to win that FSU game like his life depended on it or it's going to get uggggly. Losing to FSU for the whole decade minus one year is bad enough, but let us lose to yall with a BLACK hc and one we didnt even seriously consider would be extra salt in the wound

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Jones might be starting by game 5. I think Franks is:scust:

Man as much as i like Franks and want him to do well and ride for him, unless his "it" factor clicked from the spring game until now, Ima predict he doesnt make it to the USCe game as the questionable starter. They HAVE to play Jones each game in some kind of package

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
He needs to win that FSU game like his life depended on it or it's going to get uggggly. Losing to FSU for the whole decade minus one year is bad enough, but let us lose to yall with a BLACK hc and one we didnt even seriously consider would be extra salt in the wound
Yall losing that one. When yall down and the game is pretty much over. Take a knee.

Willie T said that teams that try to score on us we'll score on yall. :mjlit:

Scott Frost still mad at Willie:russ:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Man looking at the schedule, that 8-4 prediction seems the most realistic. Not only do we need QB, def gotta sure up the TE spot. Havent had an explosive and consistent one since jumpin Jordan Reed
Once that ball is in the air, so is the game. The only teams in the SEC that can be banked on are Bama & UGA.

Everything else is up in the air.

Mullen understands the pressure of this position and what he needs to do to win much more so than Muschamp & Shark fukker.

Dude spent a decade coaching in Starkville, MS :scust: and got them to #1 :wow: Thats some impressive as shyt.

As equally as impressive as the shyt Big Daddy Briles was doing in fukking Waco (but thats still Texas) :wow:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Mullen just needs to find a QB, obviously might take him more than a year. At least he isn't shytting the bed as bad as Chip Kelly in recruiting