Thats where we come in :TheeOSU:
Them OSU Persuasion Tactics

terrelle-pryor-black-nissan-car-osu.jpeg

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
A lot of kids don't wanna stay in state. Sometimes they just wanna see something different
True but most of the FL stars stay at home. FL has a thing about competing with each other since childhood. Alot of these kids been playing with or against each other since the Optimus days

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
True but most of the FL stars stay at home. FL has a thing about competing with each other since childhood. Alot of these kids been playing with or against each other since the Optimus days
Yeah but even if they leave the state there's still a good chance of them playing against each other depending on if they stay in the SEC
They also don't want to go to Bama :scust:
They definitely do :RussellAuburnUmad:
A lot of Florida talent goes to us and Bama. Let Amari Cooper and Derrick Henry leave your state brehs :FrancisWave:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Nah that's where we come in :BlessedAubie:

Florida kids wanna see something different but they don't wanna see snow :RussellAuburnUmad:

Edit: as soon as I log on Twitter I see this :FrancisWave:

:Youfinishednow: Recruiting violations reported

Yeah but even if they leave the state there's still a good chance of them playing against each other depending on if they stay in the SEC

A lot of Florida talent goes to us and Bama. Let Amari Cooper and Derrick Henry leave your state brehs :FrancisWave:

It’s Florida kids all over, a lot of them boys leave, for other states

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

We got so many stars that didn't hurt us at all. :pachaha:We do got a few kids that leave. Some of them are raised in the church so going to a bible belt state to play is appealing.

The savages stay at home for the most part. Ain't thinking about going to the slave minded state. I remember Willie Williams talking about his auburn visit years ago. He said yall talked funny and was weird. Auburn administration was pissed.:mjlol:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We got so many stars that didn't hurt us at all. :pachaha:We do got a few kids that leave. Some of them are raised in the church so going to a bible belt state to play is appealing.

The savages stay at home for the most part. Ain't thinking about going to the slave minded state. I remember Willie Williams talking about his auburn visit years ago. He said yall talked funny and was weird. Auburn administration was pissed.:mjlol:
A lot of people in the south speak funny and Florida still letting George Zimmerman walk around without a care in the world :Cacpls2:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

We snatched Jerry Jeudy from Florida too.

Y’all got Nate Craig-Meyers from Florida as well.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
A lot of people in the south speak funny and Florida still letting George Zimmerman walk around without a care in the world :Cacpls2:
Alabama got yall nikkas in check
No debate in this at all. So you talk that Zimmerman shyt all you want. That happens damn near every month in Bama.

Plus his punk ass got chased off the beach and needed police protection when he came to my city. FL got some po dunk cities like Bama. Miami ain't one of them. The whole state of Bama is like that though

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We snatched Jerry Jeudy from Florida too.

Y’all got Nate Craig-Meyers from Florida as well.
2nd round pick lockdown corner Carlton Davis is from Florida too
Alabama got yall nikkas in check
No debate in this at all. So you talk that Zimmerman shyt all you want. That happens damn near every month in Bama.

Plus his punk ass got chased off the beach and needed police protection when he came to my city. FL got some po dunk cities like Bama. Miami ain't one of them. The whole state of Bama is like that though
How you know what's going on in Florida when you on the other side of the country :AuburnCamby:

Skull Duggery

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Jax but up in South Carolina
Without fall practice happening, this is how i see our season going W-L wise:

Charleston Southern - W
Kentucky - W
Colorado State - W
@ Tennessee - W
@ Mississippi State - L
@ LSU - L
@ Vandy - W
Georgia - L
Missouri - W
South Carolina - W
Idaho - W
@ FSU - L

I'll say 8-4 and I think i'm actually going to be sticking with that regardless of how the fall camps pan out. The at Tennessee and South Carolina games are games I can also see us losing as well

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Without fall practice happening, this is how i see our season going W-L wise:

Charleston Southern - W
Kentucky - W
Colorado State - W
@ Tennessee - W
@ Mississippi State - L
@ LSU - L
@ Vandy - W
Georgia - L
Missouri - W
South Carolina - W
Idaho - W
@ FSU - L

I'll say 8-4 and I think i'm actually going to be sticking with that regardless of how the fall camps pan out. The at Tennessee and South Carolina games are games I can also see us losing as well

God help Dan Mullen if he loses any more than 5 games this season :russ: