The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Man as much as i like Franks and want him to do well and ride for him, unless his "it" factor clicked from the spring game until now, Ima predict he doesnt make it to the USCe game as the questionable starter. They HAVE to play Jones each game in some kind of package
I feel the same way about Blackman. After all the shyt he went through with a hard headed coach and only being on campus less than three months, he still pushed through and made some nice plays. I see the potential.

I thought Franks might click after the Tenn game but seems like he regressed as the season went on

Last edited:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
He needs to win that FSU game like his life depended on it or it's going to get uggggly. Losing to FSU for the whole decade minus one year is bad enough, but let us lose to yall with a BLACK hc and one we didnt even seriously consider would be extra salt in the wound
I think Mullen is the better coach and was the smart pick but Faggart is the type of guy that you bring in to excite a depressed fanbase. Had that effect for Oregon and seems to have that effect for FSU. Morale can sometimes go a longer way than actually knowing the game for a program (think Dabo vs Jimbo these past few years).

That being said Florida plays in the east and has decent talent outside of the QB spot. As long as Dan does his best, they’ll at least pull 7 wins out

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I think Mullen is the better coach and was the smart pick but Faggart is the type of guy that you bring in to excite a depressed fanbase. Had that effect for Oregon and seems to have that effect for FSU. Morale can sometimes go a longer way than actually knowing the game for a program (think Dabo vs Jimbo these past few years).

That being said Florida plays in the east and has decent talent outside of the QB spot. As long as Dan does his best, they’ll at least pull 7 wins out
And Gus is a coach you bring to a retarded country bumpkin fan base that will be OK with 5 loss seasons.

Last edited:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Miami really was #2 last year, that shyt crazy when you consider how down they were for years, but that Pitt loss was awful, the fukkery Richt pulled by yanking Rosier from the game and then losing to Wisconsin in a home bowl game as well.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Miami really was #2 last year, that shyt crazy when you consider how down they were for years, but that Pitt loss was awful, the fukkery Richt pulled by yanking Rosier from the game and then losing to Wisconsin in a home bowl game as well.
that pittsburgh loss might be one the ugliest in a minute just cause they still had an outside (very outside) shot of making the CFP if they just couldve went undefeated and had a CLOSE loss to clemson in the CG. and al they had to do was beat a woeful pittsburgh squad. It was kinda teased by how close that UVA game was the previous week but it was still surprising