The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Ask LSU and Michigan about trying to find the right QB. :laff:

Why you gotta take it there, i got no bama beef :mjcry:

Hopefully, between Milton and Shae someone boss up, that’s why i trip out on programs that keep a qb, because shyt is rare, osu comes to mind, these nikkas never whiff on a qb

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The Camback :mjcry:

If not for Mark Ingram getting the ball punched out his arm, we go up 31-0 :mjcry:

The first half of that game literally the best football we played that season until the Michigan State game.

Nick Fairley got that sack and caused a fumble in the redzone too. Y'all definitely started choking when the lights got bright in that game

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Maybe we the country bumpkins but I think 5 losses is still less than 6, maybe Im wrong.
I respect your honesty. Cuz only a simpleton would talk about another teams ONE down season in a decade when their own team posts similar records every year

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Miami really was #2 last year, that shyt crazy when you consider how down they were for years, but that Pitt loss was awful, the fukkery Richt pulled by yanking Rosier from the game and then losing to Wisconsin in a home bowl game as well.
Miami is fools gold. Even with one of weakest schedules they still won't do anything