The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
imagine ya team hasn't won a meaningful game in 2 years.....ok boom....now imagine said team hasn't beaten their rival in almost 10yrs.....
sxYdz1J.png

you can't invoke foot on neck season when you're a loser my boi...
FHOSOfN.png
:brutuswow:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Oh look, our rival out there in west Florida just secured another commitment :beli:
Looks like Mullen is just doing to have time prove himself so recruits come.

If he posts a 9+ win season they'll come. It's just that yall had 3 straight trash coaches. These receuits are like:whoa: right now. :heh:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Looks like Mullen is just doing to have time prove himself so recruits come.

If he posts a 9+ win season they'll come. It's just that yall had 3 straight trash coaches. These receuits are like:whoa: right now. :heh:

Yea I know he's going to have to prove it first, especially to offensive recruits, before we start to get an established relationship with these big time recruits. I read somewhere where they were saying that Mullen didn't realize how broken UF when it comes to recruiting and having to repair this many relationships was unexpected.

Y'all might luck out and get Chester Kimbrough :francis: apparently us having so many DB commits and y'all having none has him in y'all direction. Chester is goin to be a star too

Us getting a big name recruit? Yea right :mjlol:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Yea I know he's going to have to prove it first, especially to offensive recruits, before we start to get an established relationship with these big time recruits. I read somewhere where they were saying that Mullen didn't realize how broken UF when it comes to recruiting and having to repair this many relationships was unexpected.

Us getting a big name recruit? Yea right :mjlol:
Never in a million years would I think a FL school would have a problem recruiting. That shyt is an abomination.

But some of these kids want to go to UCF and USF. Both teams emerged with talent over the last 5 years. No longer will the big three be the only schools to consider. Those two teams need to go to a big boy conference at this point.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Never in a million years would I think a FL school would have a problem recruiting. That shyt is an abomination.

But some of these kids want to go to UCF and USF. Both teams emerged with talent over the last 5 years. No longer will the big three be the only schools to consider. Those two teams need to go to a big boy conference at this point.
A lot of kids don't wanna stay in state. Sometimes they just wanna see something different