The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Akin to college basketball I’m guessing? That wouldn’t be a bad system as long as both sides kept it trill about their respective hierarchies

Well, yeah, in my scenario, the 1 from the conference would play the one, from the other, or be smart and switch it up to popularity, because more people might want to see bama vs usc, rather than bama vs UCLA or whoever finished third in the conference

Us vs the SEC since 2008:

vs Mississippi State (10-0)
vs Arkansas (10-0)
vs Tennessee (10-0)
vs Ole Miss (8-2)
vs LSU (8-2)
vs Auburn (7-3)
vs Texas A&M (5-1)
vs Florida (4-1)
vs UGA (4-0)
vs Kentucky (4-0)
vs Vanderbilt (3-0)
vs Missouri (2-0)
vs South Carolina (1-1)

:mjlol: When nikkas used to talk that sec top to bottom bullshyt, I’m like y’all nikkas top heavy like everyone else, and no if you dropped Kentucky, Tennessee or MSU in someone else’s conference would they dominate

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I’m always personally hurt when pundits predict anyone other than us to pass up UA (on a good year). Obviously we inconsistent but when you look at the tale of the tape, other nikkas just ain’t getting it done enough. :yeshrug: That being said, I don’t see that trend changing this season

Really after the Florida dynasty ended, no one was seeing bama but LSU, but les was stubborn, and coach O just ain’t got it, Auburn has there moments too

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Really after the Florida dynasty ended, no one was seeing bama but LSU, but les was stubborn, and coach O just ain’t got it, Auburn has there moments too
I will say, Auburn and LSU dont consistently compete with them nikkas for the same reason: inability to adjust to bad QB play. Auburn had basically the same team in 2016 that they had in 2017 aside from more morale and Kerryon, but a bigger difference was a QB Gus can trust. For some reason, it takes so long to earn Gus’s trust throughout a season that if someone does go down, the team basically goes to shyt and it showed in the ‘16 IB when this man was blowing opportunities kicking 80 yard FGs against the #1 team :hhh:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
O might be a goof but he can build a squad. I'm not goin to lie, I like how he builds a roster more than Les. O builds from the trenches while Les was infatuated with skill players.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I’m always personally hurt when pundits predict anyone other than us to pass up UA (on a good year). Obviously we inconsistent but when you look at the tale of the tape, other nikkas just ain’t getting it done enough. :yeshrug: That being said, I don’t see that trend changing this season

I’ll give y’all credit, with the exception of 08, 11, and 12, y’all have played well against us. Auburn and Ole Miss are the only SEC teams that have beaten us in the past five years, that’s almost mind boggling.

:mjlol: When nikkas used to talk that sec top to bottom bullshyt, I’m like y’all nikkas top heavy like everyone else, and no if you dropped Kentucky, Tennessee or MSU in someone else’s conference would they dominate

It really looks to remain that way, at least for the next couple of years with Alabama, Georgia, and Auburn. I do think Florida and Texas A&M will get back on track shortly. And of course, LSU is just a QB away.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
The Longhorns put a lockdown on the state of Texas last year not so much this year. The Aggies have the top 2 players from the state right now

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I haven't been in here that much since i've been invested into the boxing shyt (starting my own lil beer and boxing side project) but i'm still up on game on the what's happenings with CFB. A little bit concerned with Mullen not locking anybody down since the spring game who's worth a damn but we'll see with what happens once the summer ends

Thing i've always noticed about Florida no matter who the HC is they always close very well with recruiting.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Us vs the SEC since 2008:

vs Mississippi State (10-0)
vs Arkansas (10-0)
vs Tennessee (10-0)
vs Ole Miss (8-2)
vs LSU (8-2)
vs Auburn (7-3)
vs Texas A&M (5-1)
vs Florida (4-1)