The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Ether :buckeyeahhhhhhh:

11w

URBAN MEYER, 6-0 AGAINST MICHIGAN, INSTRUCTS HIGH SCHOOL CAMPERS ON WINNING RIVALRIES AS JIM HARBAUGH LISTLESSLY LOOKS ON
D.J. Byrnes on June 3, 2018 at 1:07 pm@marion_ohio
93521_h.jpg

Winslow Townson-USA TODAY Sports

Email this ArticleShare on RedditShare on TwitterShare on Facebook
Urban Meyer and Jim Harbaugh are not friends, which makes the annual meeting of their two teams that much more fun.

But Harbaugh's arrival in Ann Arbor has done little to shift the balance in the ancient blood feud as he has fallen to 0-3 against Meyer's team.

Saturday, the two coaches attended a recruiting camp at Grand Valley State in Michigan, where Meyer instructed attendees on what it takes to win a rivalry game as Harbaugh watched from the sidelines.

From Detroit Free Press reporter Nick Baumgardner:

It doesn't seem like Harbaugh enjoyed the experience. Detroit News reporter Angelique‏ Chengelis caught up with the Wolverine coach afterwards and asked about Charles Woodson's allegations that Michigan doesn't place enough emphasis on The Game.

Harbaugh laughed off the notion.

The good news is only 174 days remain until these two men meet again in Columbus.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

11w

URBAN MEYER, 6-0 AGAINST MICHIGAN, INSTRUCTS HIGH SCHOOL CAMPERS ON WINNING RIVALRIES AS JIM HARBAUGH LISTLESSLY LOOKS ON
93521_h.jpg

Urban Meyer and Jim Harbaugh are not friends, which makes the annual meeting of their two teams that much more fun.

But Harbaugh's arrival in Ann Arbor has done little to shift the balance in the ancient blood feud as he has fallen to 0-3 against Meyer's team.

Saturday, the two coaches attended a recruiting camp at Grand Valley State in Michigan, where Meyer instructed attendees on what it takes to win a rivalry game as Harbaugh watched from the sidelines.

It doesn't seem like Harbaugh enjoyed the experience. Detroit News reporter Angelique‏ Chengelis caught up with the Wolverine coach afterwards and asked about Charles Woodson's allegations that Michigan doesn't place enough emphasis on The Game.

The good news is only 174 days remain until these two men meet again in Columbus.
I would have payed to see that :wow:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
What else could Urban really tell these kids? That he’ll mold them into great men? That he’ll make them proud citizens?

He should’ve preached about how he can get these dudes on the fast track to three strikes. That fukkin snake.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
The Game could actually have all the stakes if Shea caccerson is everything yall think he is. Like I personally think the man is a lower IQ Bo Wallace, but his game could be muddied by the shyt show they had last year

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
The Game could actually have all the stakes if Shea caccerson is everything yall think he is. Like I personally think the man is a lower IQ Bo Wallace, but his game could be muddied by the shyt show they had last year

You don’t like Shea? He’s the o my QB in that class that I liked better than Peters. I like his game. And all we needed was a competent QB these last three years, and we beat them hoes every year. :francis:

The tide starts to turn back to the good guys this year tho. Believe that. :shaq:

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
You don’t like Shea? He’s the o my QB in that class that I liked better than Peters. I like his game. And all we needed was a competent QB these last three years, and we beat them hoes every year. :francis:

The tide starts to turn back to the good guys this year tho. Believe that. :shaq:
I wont say that I dont like him, hes just unpolished yet. Like he def has the potential to live up to those manziel comparisons. IDK if yall got any QB gurus around but if you can just tone back his need to make the big throw every throw, you should easily get 10 wins out of him

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I wont say that I dont like him, hes just unpolished yet. Like he def has the potential to live up to those manziel comparisons. IDK if yall got any QB gurus around but if you can just tone back his need to make the big throw every throw, you should easily get 10 wins out of him

He had to carry that Ole Miss offense. Their defense didn’t help matters at all. He won’t be asked to be the hero.

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
He had to carry that Ole Miss offense. Their defense didn’t help matters at all. He won’t be asked to be the hero.
IDK if yall run tempo, but it would be pretty smart to do some of that if you truly plan on derailing OSU. This guy can ride the wave of momentum well and yall have the depth defensively to depend on them to not be completely ragged. :yeshrug:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
IDK if yall run tempo, but it would be pretty smart to do some of that if you truly plan on derailing OSU. This guy can ride the wave of momentum well and yall have the depth defensively to depend on them to not be completely ragged. :yeshrug:

:dead: At you giving that man false hope.. Bucks by 31
:UmadOH:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

We’re incorporating a bunch of RPO into the offense. But let’s not act like OSU was shutting our pro style offense down. Even with bum ass Speight and OKorn these last three years.. we moved the rock on them. For all the talent that OSU gets year in and year out, they sure can’t put it together defensively.

:dead: At you giving that man false hope.. Bucks by 31
:UmadOH:

By 31 huh? :sas2:

Put that account on it breh. :steviej:

We might have to @Swagnificent that ass. :smugbiden:

Shea butter is trash. They love hyping up white qbs who can move a little bit. Boy ain't never done nothing.

Y’all the LAST hoes that should say ANYTHING greasy about Ole Piss :ufdup:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

11w

93521_h.jpg

Not a good look for Jimmy.:francis:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
We’re incorporating a bunch of RPO into the offense. But let’s not act like OSU was shutting our pro style offense down. Even with bum ass Speight and OKorn these last three years.. we moved the rock on them. For all the talent that OSU gets year in and year out, they sure can’t put it together defensively.

By 31 huh? :sas2:

Put that account on it breh. :steviej:

We might have to @Swagnificent that ass. :smugbiden:

Y’all the LAST hoes that should say ANYTHING greasy about Ole Piss :ufdup:

Dudes get lucky 2 years in a row and act like they own you.
Do you really want to talk about teams beating someone back to back years or do you want to :bamashh: