The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Atlanta ain't got nothing with the iron bowl tho :mjlol:
Y'all worry bout ironbowls,we'll worry bout these National Championships.

And remember Tua and the Air force coming..

Prolly be another few years before y'all see another W per usual.

Fly over pre game.Fly over in game.

0b9.gif

:ufdup:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Don’t ever at me again fukk boy
Whats with the hostility bro? :picard: I was just asking you to imagine losing to a team that couldnt beat its only difficult regular season opponent, was running a true freshman who never started a whole game and had to pray just to make the playoffs

Id assume being from Georgia, supporting other GA teams, such an otherwise unusual happenstance would be sumting you could relate to:skip:
I wouldnt have to @ you if you was out here in the field discussing your team's monumental success, I mean shyt a SEC championship win? :whoo: theres nothing that could cancel out how spectacular a win that was :obama:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins

If you asked that midget about it, he would catch a hissy fit. :camby:

SEC last non-conf rod game.

Auburn 2017 (Clemson)
Arkansas 2016 (TCU)
A&M 2017 (UCLA)
LSU 2015 (Syracuse)
Ole Miss 2017 (Cal)
Miss St 2017 (LaTech)

Gainesville Correctional 2016 (FSU)
Georgia 2017 (Notre Dame & GT)
Kentucky 2017 (Southern Miss)
Mizzou 2016 (West Virginia)
South Carolina 2016 (Clemson)
Tennessee 2014 (Oklahoma)
Vandy 2017 (MTSU)

Bamma is p*ssy as fukk.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
:ehh:Funny how your team is now looking up at us constantly in the standings....

Enjoy that

For one season. Have you looked at your record since we snatched the chip from ya'll? I mean 2 8-5 seasons. And a 7-6 season two years ago? I'm like :what: when you fans fix your lips to say you have a better record for one season. That's just down right insane. Then you re-sign the coach for 7 years to get more 5+ loss season. :dead:

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
What happened to Auburn when they played an ACC QB in the chip game? :mjlol: What has Auburn's record been ever since? shyt and mediocre. :scust:
Do you have a single positive memory since that game? I don’t think I’ve ever seen you gas any game that happened since then in your team’s history. That happened 4+ years ago breh. If you wanna discuss FSU with me, discuss 2018 FSU.

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Brehs that was here 2 years ago know I was coming at FSU’s neck every day cause they was something worth discussing. I don’t gain anything joking about these dudes nowadays, NC State is LITERALLY better in today’s age.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
@Sherminator you dapping posts about UA succeeding now pleighboi? :leostare: I thought you were better than that

:yeshrug: I’m an equal opportunity dapper, if you make a valid point

College football is wack if u look at alabama schedule. Every game shold be competitive

I would agree, but most schedules are so many years in advance that it’s not easy, to set games up, this isn’t NCAA football, the video game, where you can open up with usc, then Clemson, Oklahoma and Ohio State. Now I’m sure Saban doesn’t play to many road games, but at the same time he don’t strike me as the type to tuck tail and run from any team

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
:yeshrug: I’m an equal opportunity dapper, if you make a valid point

I would agree, but most schedules are so many years in advance that it’s not easy, to set games up, this isn’t NCAA football, the video game, where you can open up with usc, then Clemson, Oklahoma and Ohio State. Now I’m sure Saban doesn’t play to many road games, but at the same time he don’t strike me as the type to tuck tail and run from any team
I’ll give him some semblance of credit for scheduling FSU. There was some stigma that these two were actually comparably talented and Alabama fed into that. NCAA ranked a 3-4 loss FSU team to top 3 status to make it main event status. None of that shyt has anything to do with Alabama, they just scheduled em and gave em everything they asked for

Have they scheduled anybody close to the same reputation tho? I think they had Top 11 Michigan back in 2011

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Brehs that was here 2 years ago know I was coming at FSU’s neck every day cause they was something worth discussing. I don’t gain anything joking about these dudes nowadays, NC State is LITERALLY better in today’s age.
You really can't talk about anybody's team when Auburn doesn't do shyt year in and out. Oh and 2 in bowl games too.

You be posting shyt like they going to do something different when you know it's going to be the same result. :dahell: