The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
nikka already rocking a Sherman Helmsley

To go from fla to Dartmouth, nikka know football ain’t for him, you can’t even get a sports scholarship, bout to fight it out with them eggheads

I feel like honestly it may hurt Alabama the most, you all chronically over recruit, and of course a few kids are ok with the notion that they may have to wait, but most kids are done in 2-3 years with their degree, with 1-3 years of eligibility, they like fukk rotting in the bench I’m out
:whoa: If you ain’t going pro .... a degree from Dartmouth is a come up.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I will say, Auburn and LSU dont consistently compete with them nikkas for the same reason: inability to adjust to bad QB play. Auburn had basically the same team in 2016 that they had in 2017 aside from more morale and Kerryon, but a bigger difference was a QB Gus can trust. For some reason, it takes so long to earn Gus’s trust throughout a season that if someone does go down, the team basically goes to shyt and it showed in the ‘16 IB when this man was blowing opportunities kicking 80 yard FGs against the #1 team :hhh:

Gus refuses to trust anyone shyt...

But you all have not had the best post cam newton

O might be a goof but he can build a squad. I'm not goin to lie, I like how he builds a roster more than Les. O builds from the trenches while Les was infatuated with skill players.

:Manwhattheheck: Are you kidding, LSU kept talent while les was there at every damn position except qb

I’ll give y’all credit, with the exception of 08, 11, and 12, y’all have played well against us. Auburn and Ole Miss are the only SEC teams that have beaten us in the past five years, that’s almost mind boggling.

It really looks to remain that way, at least for the next couple of years with Alabama, Georgia, and Auburn. I do think Florida and Texas A&M will get back on track shortly. And of course, LSU is just a QB away.

Yep, and always a damn qb away

The Longhorns put a lockdown on the state of Texas last year not so much this year. The Aggies have the top 2 players from the state right now

That’s because they still struggling after they fired strong, that’s what they get

:whoa: If you ain’t going pro .... a degree from Dartmouth is a come up.

Touché my nikka, i know

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
:Manwhattheheck: Are you kidding, LSU kept talent while les was there at every damn position except qb
Yea Les kept talent no doubt I'm not taking anything away from him but towards the end he stop building depth in the lines and focused more towards skill positions. This is the SEC you win in the trenches. We use to have nasty mean linemen like Trai Turner and La'el Collins and this year we have 3 o-linemen declare for the draft(les guys) and 1 got drafted in the 7th round. Coach O has build his focus on building depth in the lines. Ed Ingram, Shadiq Charles, Kardell Thomas coming next year. Got this kid Damian Lewis who benches 475 pounds!!

Look at the D-line Greg Gilmore, Frank Herron, Christian Lacatoure all were Les guys and all went undrafted, you replace them with Rashard Lawrence, Ed Alexander, Fehoko, Glen Logan, Tyler Shelvin all those guys were 5* or high 4*.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU

Yep, and always a damn qb away

That’s because they still struggling after they fired strong, that’s what they get

Touché my nikka, i know
LSU was bringing in top recruits at qb this whole time. They either got kicked off the team (Perrileaux), transferred (that white boy who sucked anyway), got converted to another position (Russell Shepard), or never quite put it together probably due to our lousy qb coaching (Brandon Harris). But it’s all good though maybe we can get by on transfers :yeshrug:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
LSU was bringing in top recruits at qb this whole time. They either got kicked off the team (Perrileaux), transferred (that white boy who sucked anyway), got converted to another position (Russell Shepard), or never quite put it together probably due to our lousy qb coaching (Brandon Harris). But it’s all good though maybe we can get by on transfers :yeshrug:
TransferQBU :jawalrus:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

I’m still of the opinion the team last year was one of the 5 best in the nation and that squad in 2013 was probably the best. The common themes in both of them is Gus’s inability to adjust to situations. Man got outcoached by Jimbo Fisher ffs. Fake punt away from having like a 20 pt lead going to halftime. Up by like 10 points against UGA who looked pressed and once dikkhand fumbled and those thugs fukked up Kerryon, Gus lost control and let it slip out his hands.

Gus needs to become a big game bob if were gonna take that next step to consistency. And hopefully him not controlling the offense will help that.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Not to mention the 2014 that has us
dubbing the hell outta everybody’s defense but couldn’t field a competitive defense just cause Carl Lawson got hurt. Our DL depth was so fukking putrid back then :mjcry:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I’m still of the opinion the team last year was one of the 5 best in the nation and that squad in 2013 was probably the best. The common themes in both of them is Gus’s inability to adjust to situations. Man got outcoached by Jimbo Fisher ffs. Fake punt away from having like a 20 pt lead going to halftime. Up by like 10 points against UGA who looked pressed and once dikkhand fumbled and those thugs fukked up Kerryon, Gus lost control and let it slip out his hands.

Gus needs to become a big game bob if were gonna take that next step to consistency. And hopefully him not controlling the offense will help that.

Touché you guys didn’t always finish strong