The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I’ll give him some semblance of credit for scheduling FSU. There was some stigma that these two were actually comparably talented and Alabama fed into that. NCAA ranked a 3-4 loss FSU team to top 3 status to make it main event status. None of that shyt has anything to do with Alabama, they just scheduled em and gave em everything they asked for

Have they scheduled anybody close to the same reputation tho? I think they had Top 11 Michigan back in 2011

Well it goes back to my point, i don’t think it’s as easy as, let’s do it, and Saban again doesn’t strike me as the tuck tail type, plus a lot of times when they schedule these games, teams are good, but then along the way they fall off, i would like to see cross conference match ups the first two weeks, and you play accordingly to where you placed the year before, so if it’s an sec vs pac12 then it be Georgia vs usc, and then down the line, that way you don’t run into the scheduling, monetary, or logistical issues, to get the match up the fans want to see.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Do you have a single positive memory since that game? I don’t think I’ve ever seen you gas any game that happened since then in your team’s history. That happened 4+ years ago breh. If you wanna discuss FSU with me, discuss 2018 FSU.
The point is that ever since we crushed your chip dreams. Auburn never recovered:umad:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Well it goes back to my point, i don’t think it’s as easy as, let’s do it, and Saban again doesn’t strike me as the tuck tail type, plus a lot of times when they schedule these games, teams are good, but then along the way they fall off, i would like to see cross conference match ups the first two weeks, and you play accordingly to where you placed the year before, so if it’s an sec vs pac12 then it be Georgia vs usc, and then down the line, that way you don’t run into the scheduling, monetary, or logistical issues, to get the match up the fans want to see.
Akin to college basketball I’m guessing? That wouldn’t be a bad system as long as both sides kept it trill about their respective hierarchies

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Us vs the SEC since 2008:

vs Mississippi State (10-0)
vs Arkansas (10-0)
vs Tennessee (10-0)
vs Ole Miss (8-2)
vs LSU (8-2)
vs Auburn (7-3)
vs Texas A&M (5-1)
vs Florida (4-1)
vs UGA (4-0)
vs Kentucky (4-0)
vs Vanderbilt (3-0)
vs Missouri (2-0)
vs South Carolina (1-1)

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
https://n.rivals.com/news/best-of-the-2018-rivals-3-stripe-camp-series-defensive-backs
DBU baby
svkmgaxg69rmvoqkks7u

Stingley will likely be in the discussion for the No. 1 prospect in the 2019 class. It is hard to put a cornerback in that spot when you look at what positions get picked No. 1 in the NFL Draft, but that just gives you an idea of how talented he is.

Stingley is how you draw elite cornerbacks up physically and he plays as good, if not better than he looks. He is at the Swamp this weekend for his official visit to Floridaand he is down to the Gators, LSU and Texas. He has already taken his official visit to Texas. The in-state Tigers are the favorite.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
https://n.rivals.com/news/best-of-the-2018-rivals-3-stripe-camp-series-defensive-backs
DBU baby
svkmgaxg69rmvoqkks7u

Stingley will likely be in the discussion for the No. 1 prospect in the 2019 class. It is hard to put a cornerback in that spot when you look at what positions get picked No. 1 in the NFL Draft, but that just gives you an idea of how talented he is.

Stingley is how you draw elite cornerbacks up physically and he plays as good, if not better than he looks. He is at the Swamp this weekend for his official visit to Floridaand he is down to the Gators, LSU and Texas. He has already taken his official visit to Texas. The in-state Tigers are the favorite.

He's LSU bound

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Who loves this thread?

I do I do I dowhoooooo....

I haven't been in here that much since i've been invested into the boxing shyt (starting my own lil beer and boxing side project) but i'm still up on game on the what's happenings with CFB. A little bit concerned with Mullen not locking anybody down since the spring game who's worth a damn but we'll see with what happens once the summer ends

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
FSU maybe RBU along with being DBU. About to have the best backfield in the NCAA this season. Laborn and Cam are going to light it up this year. :banderas: Then got Patrick, Rasul, and White lurking in the back ground. Going to be hard to stop this running attack.

It's going to be a great season. :blessed:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Us vs the SEC since 2008:

vs Mississippi State (10-0)
vs Arkansas (10-0)
vs Tennessee (10-0)
vs Ole Miss (8-2)
vs LSU (8-2)
vs Auburn (7-3)
vs Texas A&M (5-1)
vs Florida (4-1)
vs UGA (4-0)
vs Kentucky (4-0)
vs Vanderbilt (3-0)
vs Missouri (2-0)
vs South Carolina (1-1)
I’m always personally hurt when pundits predict anyone other than us to pass up UA (on a good year). Obviously we inconsistent but when you look at the tale of the tape, other nikkas just ain’t getting it done enough. :yeshrug: That being said, I don’t see that trend changing this season

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
What do you think about Mullen? I haven't been around much because of life, maybe you already posted your thoughts, sorry....

everybody can recall i was more wanting Chip than Mullen, but as time has went on, i've really warmed up to the hiring of Mullen. I didn't think he was a bad hire by ANY means, just was concerned about he'd do off the field here and so far he's done a fukking 180 then what his perception was (a bit of a douche bag was his label).

We'll see how he does this upcoming season. I got the bar set at 8-4 this year. That's not asking for TOO much

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
everybody can recall i was more wanting Chip than Mullen, but as time has went on, i've really warmed up to the hiring of Mullen. I didn't think he was a bad hire by ANY means, just was concerned about he'd do off the field here and so far he's done a fukking 180 then what his perception was (a bit of a douche bag was his label).

We'll see how he does this upcoming season. I got the bar set at 8-4 this year. That's not asking for TOO much
What's y'all QB situation looking like?