The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Two loser fanbases agreeing with each other, jealous that big brother kicking their ass year in and year out, I'm so shocked :francis:
Y’all nikkas a functional QB away from getting dubbed by that loser fanbase for the past 3 years. Pray that Stidham’s shoulder doesn’t recover :camfkup:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Keep your foot on his neck @RammerJammer :buckeyesalute:

He stay missing with them corns bruh. Im spitting nothing but facts. Get Brutus to open up that Dr. Seuss book again... he'll tell you. :ufdup:

The nikkas name is can't trust me, of course it's all lies :Unoudonebuckedup:

That offends me bruh. I thought we were past the lies and deceit? :sadbron:

Trust me this is what y’all needed. A season that should purge the office completely. Not even tryin to disrespect, but y’all need that dude Alleva gone yesterday.

Speaking of .. I gotta go bush some dudes. I'll be back .. :sas1:

Two loser fanbases agreeing with each other, jealous that big brother kicking their ass year in and year out, I'm so shocked :francis:

I'ma call you Alabama cats the Madoff click. Cause ya'll nikkas bout to go down faster than that dude did. :pacspit:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Since we on the topic, what’s y’all season predictions record wise?

I got Auburn at worst 8-4 at best 11-1 likely: 9-3

Likely due to the offensive line potentially being trash and Gus maybe not being able to adjust to a RB by committee system.

10-2 floor for us.

11-1 likely.

12-0 possible. :yeshrug:

This is the year for us to get back to that elite status. We got the only thing that held us back. No homer.. the only game we would've lost last year with even BELOW QB play was Penn State. They just blitzed us from the jump. :mjcry:

We've got the whole D coming back. Our receivers aren't freshman anymore. We've got our backs in Higdon and Evans. Tight ends for days :dame:

Our Online aint young no more. :takedat:

We byke :mjgrin:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Since we on the topic, what’s y’all season predictions record wise?

I got Auburn at worst 8-4 at best 11-1 likely: 9-3

Likely due to the offensive line potentially being trash and Gus maybe not being able to adjust to a RB by committee system.

12-0, offense will be very explosive especially if Tua is the QB, only thing I'm concerned about is the youth and inexperience in the secondary. Probably the easiest schedule since Saban came here. We may lose 1 but that's all.

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
10-2 floor for us.

11-1 likely.

12-0 possible. :yeshrug:

This is the year for us to get back to that elite status. We got the only thing that held us back. No homer.. the only game we would've lost last year with even BELOW QB play was Penn State. They just blitzed us from the jump. :mjcry:

We've got the whole D coming back. Our receivers aren't freshman anymore. We've got our backs in Higdon and Evans. Tight ends for days :dame:

Our Online aint young no more. :takedat:

We byke :mjgrin:
I think this y’all best year to make somethin happen. JT gone, Saquon gone, idk how Michigan state lookin like and Scott gonna need a couple seasons to turn Nebraska around.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I think this y’all best year to make somethin happen. JT gone, Saquon gone, idk how Michigan state lookin like and Scott gonna need a couple seasons to turn Nebraska around.

JT being gone is a negative. :heh:

Penn State gonna struggle without Saquan and their OC that bounced.

State is state. They’ll overachieve and then get whacked in their bowl game.

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
JT being gone is a negative. :heh:

Penn State gonna struggle without Saquan and their OC that bounced.

State is state. They’ll overachieve and then get whacked in their bowl game.
Hes gone now breh, yeen gotta act like JT wasnt always up for The Game :lolbron: man gave yall that work

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I’m wrong? The Big 12 is tough now? :wtf:

And y’all haven’t been your dominant selves since the NCAA slapped the shyt out of y’all. Y’all are getting back, but you’re not close to what you were in them Reggie/Lendale/Leinart days. :yeshrug: Obviously you’ll get there with the right hire. (Sorry but it ain’t clay)
Yes, the big 12 is tough :what:

But I'll get into this BS tomorrow :heh:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Mississippi state is goin to be good if that coach is as good as they say he is. They're returning everyone on a team that was a 10-11 win team on there had Fitzgerald not got hurt. They have 2 elite players on their d-lineprolly the best d linemen in the SEC and they got some Louisiana recruits on that team

State is forever on the cusp

Thoughts