The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
For one that's not going to happen but what I do know is that Harbaugh will never win a title at Michigan.

I GUARANTEE you guys get hit. Not sure when .. but you will. And then you'll cry about how unfair the system is. :mjlol:

And I think he'll get one at UM. Maybe even this year. :yeshrug: If Shea stays for next year.. that'll be two good shots at the chip. One thing I do know though .. as soon as the $EC started playing by their own rules.. the rest of the nation.. not just Michigan .. the the NATION has had a hard time keeping up. Don't be blind bruh.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I GUARANTEE you guys get hit. Not sure when .. but you will. And then you'll cry about how unfair the system is. :mjlol:

And I think he'll get one at UM. Maybe even this year. :yeshrug: If Shea stays for next year.. that'll be two good shots at the chip. One thing I do know though .. as soon as the $EC started playing by their own rules.. the rest of the nation.. not just Michigan .. the the NATION has had a hard time keeping up. Don't be blind bruh.

Nah you just hope we get hit

And LOL beat a team with a winning record before you start thinking championships. Coach Saban got us 12 wins in his second year, a chip in his third year, what has Harbaugh done?

Btw, you talk about these phantom rules and how the rest of the country has had a hard time keeping up? Well Ohio State, Clemson, Stanford, Oklahoma, Florida State etc haven’t had a problem, y’all just ass.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Mississippi state is goin to be good if that coach is as good as they say he is. They're returning everyone on a team that was a 10-11 win team on there had Fitzgerald not got hurt. They have 2 elite players on their d-lineprolly the best d linemen in the SEC and they got some Louisiana recruits on that team

RammerJammer

Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Mississippi state is goin to be good if that coach is as good as they say he is. They're returning everyone on a team that was a 10-11 win team on there had Fitzgerald not got hurt. They have 2 elite players on their d-lineprolly the best d linemen in the SEC and they got some Louisiana recruits on that team

A lot of people are high on State this year

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Nah you just hope we get hit

And LOL beat a team with a winning record before you start thinking championships. Coach Saban got us 12 wins in his second year, a chip in his third year, what has Harbaugh done?

Btw, you talk about these phantom rules and how the rest of the country has had a hard time keeping up? Well Ohio State, Clemson, Stanford, Oklahoma, Florida State etc haven’t had a problem, y’all just ass.

1) Coach Saban been doin dirt since day 1 in Tuscaloosa. Of course he got 12 wins in year 2, and a chip in his 3rd.

Ohio State got a chip, and beat Bama. I'll give you that. But do you honestly think they would've beaten Bama more than twice in 10 tries? They happened to play better THAT day.

Clemson is a mini Bama in the making. Doing hella dirt. Which was confirmed by Rashan Gary's momma. There was a reason Clemson jumped in at the 11th hour for Gary. It's because word got around that he was offered 250k to head to Death Valley. But momma Gary don't do dirt, so he committed to UM and momma Gary spilled the beans.

Stanford? :wtf:

Oklahoma? :wtf:

FSU? :wtf:

Those schools have been afterthoughts since Saban came to Bama. It's literally been Bama, and any random team that has a good season.

RammerJammer

Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
1) Coach Saban been doin dirt since day 1 in Tuscaloosa. Of course he got 12 wins in year 2, and a chip in his 3rd.

Ohio State got a chip, and beat Bama. I'll give you that. But do you honestly think they would've beaten Bama more than twice in 10 tries? They happened to play better THAT day.

Clemson is a mini Bama in the making. Doing hella dirt. Which was confirmed by Rashan Gary's momma. There was a reason Clemson jumped in at the 11th hour for Gary. It's because word got around that he was offered 250k to head to Death Valley. But momma Gary don't do dirt, so he committed to UM and momma Gary spilled the beans.

Those schools have been afterthoughts since Saban came to Bama. It's literally been Bama, and any random team that has a good season.

FSU - A National Title
Oklahoma - Two Playoff appearances
Stanford - Multiple Pac 12 Titles

Three accomplishments that Michigan doesn’t have. It is absolutely not true that it’s been just Alabama and random teams the past 12 years, we just happen to win when it matters.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
FSU - A National Title
Oklahoma - Two Playoff appearances
Stanford - Multiple Pac 12 Titles

Three accomplishments that Michigan doesn’t have. It is absolutely not true that it’s been just Alabama and random teams the past 12 years, we just happen to win when it matters.

A random FSU team that won’t sniff another one anytime soon. (Like i said)

Oklahoma’s schedule year in and year out is a joke. Cake walk to the playoffs every year.

Same with Stanford recently.

Love how the new excuse for scUM falling off the college football map is that they’re the only clean program.

Rich rod and Hoke are the reasons we fell off. Period. But.. we back. :win:

And you hate it.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
A random FSU team that won’t sniff another one anytime soon. (Like i said)

Oklahoma’s schedule year in and year out is a joke. Cake walk to the playoffs every year.

Same with Stanford recently.
:what:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

I’m wrong? The Big 12 is tough now? :wtf:

And y’all haven’t been your dominant selves since the NCAA slapped the shyt out of y’all. Y’all are getting back, but you’re not close to what you were in them Reggie/Lendale/Leinart days. :yeshrug: Obviously you’ll get there with the right hire. (Sorry but it ain’t clay)

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

Not a single lie

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
This is what I love about the SEC. we are basically in the playoffs, without making the playoffs lol
8389067.png
Trust me this is what y’all needed. A season that should purge the office completely. Not even tryin to disrespect, but y’all need that dude Alleva gone yesterday.