The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
But yall said now Harbaugh there the best players in michigan go to scUM now. :UmadOH:

:scust: Sometimes ho’s choose up on simps

That p*ssy was going to the highest bidder, and low and behold who was waving that money

Tim Brando exposing himself again. Bout time they get this pos up out the paint. Just read the timeline

:usure: Sometimes assclowns aren’t worthy of words or effort, fukk him

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

that fella is always one of the more rational Auburn fans Ive seen. almost to the point its pessimism, cause Ive rarely seen him expect the best out of us (which is realistic I suppose)

the logic that we have an easier path to the CFP vs winning the SEC is pretty sound, especially after Alabama did it. The only problem is the NCAA has showed its hand 100 times over with not giving a fukk about undeservingly putting UA in those type of games. I doubt we get that same type of respect if its us vs say a 11-2 Clemson for the last spot

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
This is what I love about the SEC. we are basically in the playoffs, without making the playoffs lol
8389067.png

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
That school with a half title post segregation flexing on the gram @smitty22 @Illeye buckmatic

I see no lies on that gram post.

Question tho.. when (not IF).. but WHEN you cheatin ass hillbillies get caught cheating.. how many titles do you think they gon let y’all keep? True question. :ohhh:

This is what I love about the SEC. we are basically in the playoffs, without making the playoffs lol
8389067.png

I thought Michigan’s schedule was hard .. dayum. :francis:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I see no lies on that gram post.

Question tho.. when (not IF).. but WHEN you cheatin ass hillbillies get caught cheating.. how many titles do you think they gon let y’all keep? True question.

For one that's not going to happen but what I do know is that Harbaugh will never win a title at Michigan.