The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For most coaches, yea. But for the Saban’s of the world.. he’ll (and his recruits will) still have his dealerships. :francis:
Dealerships,Sponsorships,Scholarships,Championships,stackpiling playoff trophies,1st round draft picks,Endless flows of cash,Billion Dollar Corporation Deals.

It just keeps getting bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Since we on the topic, what’s y’all season predictions record wise?

I got Auburn at worst 8-4 at best 11-1 likely: 9-3

Likely due to the offensive line potentially being trash and Gus maybe not being able to adjust to a RB by committee system.
Ya'll get that amount of losses every year or more. :dahell: Idk why you continually make these unrealistic scenarios for Auburn. FSU took the heart and soul of this program after the chip loss. Look at Good 'Ol Gus record every since the chip game. Ya'll are terrible. What makes you think it's going to get better? Just stop it. Auburn will always be a 4 or more loss team if Good 'Ol Gus is coaching. You delusional son.

Auburn will never make the playoffs and won't ever have under 4 losses. That's the lowest amount of losses ya'll had since the chip game. Slight improvement. :mjlol:

1i058p.png

:scust:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
The gall of a nikka that supports a team as sorry as the fukkin Noles to tell me not to have expectations

You nikkas get less views than Auburn water polo. I know anorexic white women that dragged down more Alabama players than y’all pathetic asses did. :gucci:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
The gall of a nikka that supports a team as sorry as the fukkin Noles to tell me not to have expectations

You nikkas get less views than Auburn water polo. I know anorexic white women that dragged down more Alabama players than y’all pathetic asses did. :gucci:
All I'm just doing is bringing you to reality. I mean seriously you can't see the same shyt happening over and over each year? It's the same shyt every year:mjlol:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Two teams I’m not sold on their offseason hype are Pedo St and Georgia. I feel like they’ve lost too much talent and haven’t had the previous recruiting classes to recoup they lost talent. Most seem to have Georgia in the top 4 based on their schedule as much as how good people think they are. And with Pedo, loading Saquan and their go get em WR that catches those punt passes is big for a team that just crooted on a top level this past class.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Two teams I’m not sold on their offseason hype are Pedo St and Georgia. I feel like they’ve lost too much talent and haven’t had the previous recruiting classes to recoup they lost talent. Most seem to have Georgia in the top 4 based on their schedule as much as how good people think they are. And with Pedo, loading Saquan and their go get em WR that catches those punt passes is big for a team that just crooted on a top level this past class.

Pedo lost more than that too. They lost Jeff Moorhead their OC. Saquan obviously. That WR that you said. And their all big 10 tight end too.

I thought Georgia was bringing a lot back tho?

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pedo lost more than that too. They lost Jeff Moorhead their OC. Saquan obviously. That WR that you said. And their all big 10 tight end too.

I thought Georgia was bringing a lot back tho?
I think UGA does have a lot coming back. Other than Roquan and their 2 RB's, everybody else is back. And I think they got 2, 5 star RB's to replace the 5 stars that they lost :FrancisWave:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

That next rb at psu looked good in flashes, not sure how he will be having to carry the load, i think they reloaded, but time will tell for sure.

As for uga, like op said i don’t think they are losing much