The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
@Trust Me

giphy.gif

We need to discuss that bullshyt from yesterday.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
@Illin Degenerate @UserNameless @Killah Ray

Its a good chance we are going to land the 3rd and 15th ranked Strong Side D End this weekend. We already got Pickens and it seems we're going to get this BELK kid that committed to Upstate last year on top of two of defensive tackles from the JUCO ranks committed, if you watch their film they look really good. Plus with JJ and Sandridge all ready on the team our defensive should be outstanding the next few years.

Last edited:

Silkk

Daps
Depends. Who am I debating with? @Silkk the USC fan? @Silkk the LSU fan? @Silkk the Texas fan? @Silkk the Miami fan? Or @Silkk the ‘not a fan of teams, but fan of players’ fan? :mjgrin:
Lets start with Clay Helton not being shyt. Since that is what you said right?:sas1:

Can you remind the people how many conference championships Clay Helton has, and then can you remind the people how many conference championships Jim Harbaugh has:sas2:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Lets start with Clay Helton not being shyt. Since that is what you said right?:sas1:

Can you remind the people how many conference championships Clay Helton has, and then can you remind the people how many conference championships Jim Harbaugh has:sas2:

I'd rather remind people the conference USC plays in, compared to Michigan. :yeshrug: Can we start with that?

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

Let me look up the answers :SchoolemBrutus:cause you can't Trust Him :Scustbrutus:

Silkk

Daps
I'd rather remind people the conference USC plays in, compared to Michigan. :yeshrug: Can we start with that?
You mean the conference that Ohio State, Penn St, Wisconsin, & Big Brother all won within recent memory right?

Skip, can you remind the people of the last time Michigan won an outright Big Ten championship?
full

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
You mean the conference that Ohio State, Penn St, Wisconsin, & Big Brother all won within recent memory right?

Skip, can you remind the people of the last time Michigan won an outright Big Ten championship?
full

Don't move goalposts you nimrod. Thats 4 teams that are solid as hell, WITHOUT naming the GOAT university... MICHIGAN.

In the Pac.. there's a (soon to be back) USC.. a solid Stanford that can't get over the hump .. and ...

and...

and...

:francis:

Silkk

Daps
Don't move goalposts you nimrod. Thats 4 teams that are solid as hell, WITHOUT naming the GOAT university... MICHIGAN.

In the Pac.. there's a (soon to be back) USC.. a solid Stanford that can't get over the hump .. and ...
If those 4 teams are solid as hell, what does that make Michigan? :jbhmm:

There's also Wazzu, Washington, Oregon,

and....

and....

and that team that handed Harbaugh his first L at Michigan:gladbron:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
If those 4 teams are solid as hell, what does that make Michigan? :jbhmm:

There's also Wazzu, Washington, Oregon,