The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
#1 player in michigan excludes scUM from his top 8 schools :mjlol:. You know who is in his top 8? Big bro Sparty and Daddy tOSU :DemBuckeyes:

Ohio State Makes Top 8 For Five-Star Offensive Tackle Devontae Dobbs

Dudes a certified bytch. He’s mad that UM didn’t offer his boy, so he held it against the staff. They were like ‘aiight fukk you then’ and moved the fukk on. He won’t stay a 5 Star anyway. They’ll drop him. He’s heavy footed and doesnt move that well. They got him at tackle in high school, but they wanted to move him inside .. at 6’4. Again, he bytched and moaned. Dudes a certified diva.

:mindblown: Arizona just got the right to celebrate mlk day a few years back

He a real one, Drink up @Trust Me

:salute: Salute to a real one

:sas2:
He must be a bytch

:sas1: We don’t need that negativity on our team

My nikka :mjgrin:

Tried to do the same bet. But fakkit ass Trust Me was scared. :yeshrug:

Wait it wasnt even that Michigan beat OSU. It was who would have the better record in 2018 between FSU and Michigan. Still was scared as fukk.:mjlol:

Tag me hoe. You’ll NEVER not see me tag you. Old dusty ass Alzheimer’s havin ass.

Ask that fakkit Trust Me if he got paid. So ain't no excuse.:yeshrug:

Plus it wasn't a money bet it was a ban bet for life. You down? Be a man and step up since you think Michigan is going to do something. Yall got Cac Petersen. Should be no worries :mjlol:

You paid me cause you’re shook of me. :yeshrug: Call it what it is.

It was a simple bet. But at least you wise enough to know Michigan is trash and won't top the Mighty Noles in the standings. Thanks for bowing down indirectly.

The Noles won’t be mighty for a good while.

Dumbest team in America :jawalrus:

I wish my boy @Rigby. would catch you on the street and give you that 6 pack bud light lime special to that toothless grill. :banderas:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
full

When that retirement, home gets lonely, and he starts rambling

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I dont know what dude would be doin if he aint found this thread. Theres only so much ball Bernard and the rest of the retirement crew tryin to talk about a 7-6 team :manny:
Says the loser Internet nerdy dyke that has damn near triple my post count. :mjlol:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

I want everybody to keep sleeping on the Mighty Noles. :banderas: I think the other predictions are fairly accurate. Miami probably has one of the most easiest schedules out there. They face the Noles and LSU. Everything else is a cake walk. Unless Pitt gets that ass again. :mjlol:

PSU can fall a bit since Barkley was the a key piece to their offense. Auburn will have their annual 4 game loss season. Washington I do believe will be good.

Last edited:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
You obviously care that's why you reacted :BamaTears:
You know you're impressed by that play :AuMad:

Didn't even press play on it. I just wanted to test out my new smilie and needed to find someone to tell to shut up. And low and behold there you were with the last post made. So be quiet fo you get into something you not ready fo :bamashh:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Didn't even press play on it. I just wanted to test out my new smilie and needed to find someone to tell to shut up. And low and behold there you were with the last post made. So be quiet fo you get into something you not ready fo :bamashh:
:piss::BamaTears:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Dudes a certified bytch. He’s mad that UM didn’t offer his boy, so he held it against the staff. They were like ‘aiight fukk you then’ and moved the fukk on. He won’t stay a 5 Star anyway. They’ll drop him. He’s heavy footed and doesnt move that well. They got him at tackle in high school, but they wanted to move him inside .. at 6’4. Again, he bytched and moaned. Dudes a certified diva.

My nikka :mjgrin:

Tag me hoe. You’ll NEVER not see me tag you. Old dusty ass Alzheimer’s havin ass.

You paid me cause you’re shook of me. :yeshrug: Call it what it is.

The Noles won’t be mighty for a good while.

Dumbest team in America :jawalrus:

I wish my boy @Rigby. would catch you on the street and give you that 6 pack bud light lime special to that toothless grill. :banderas:
But yall said now Harbaugh there the best players in michigan go to scUM now. :UmadOH: