jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
He lost that bet, so the nikka has a sit down, until Michigan wins, against osu

Free my nikka Ed :mjcry:
Tried to do the same bet. But fakkit ass Trust Me was scared. :yeshrug:

Wait it wasnt even that Michigan beat OSU. It was who would have the better record in 2018 between FSU and Michigan. Still was scared as fukk.:mjlol:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Wtf has that have to do with how black people act in the Southern Bible Belt states? :scust:

For AZ to have less than a 4% black population it ain't shyt like them states. Leave your fukking block for once.

You off your meds again, the blacks in Arizona allowed mlk day not to happen, until it gained national exposure, and nikka that was only a few years back, meanwhile the black people of Alabama fought to end segregation, way back in the day.

Leave my block, :mjlol:born and raised in Chicago, a much more culturally diverse city than Miami, i have lived in Alabama, Georgia, and now Louisiana, been international a couple times. All you know is allegedly Miami and Arizona, fall back nikka

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Tried to do the same bet. But fakkit ass Trust Me was scared. :yeshrug:

Wait it wasnt even that Michigan beat OSU. It was who would have the better record in 2018 between FSU and Michigan. Still was scared as fukk.:mjlol:

Given your track records in bets, I’d damn near side bet the actual over under of you welching on your bet, ass betting ass nikka

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Sounds like an Arizona cac :mjpls:
Sounds like something you would hear in Alabama not AZ. Got homies from Cali,Detroit, and Chi town out here eating good due to the COL. Ain't nobody black going through what your Massa serving ass going through in Bama.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Given your track records in bets, I’d damn near side bet the actual over under of you welching on your bet, ass betting ass nikka
Ask that fakkit Trust Me if he got paid. So ain't no excuse.:yeshrug:

Plus it wasn't a money bet it was a ban bet for life. You down? Be a man and step up since you think Michigan is going to do something. Yall got Cac Petersen. Should be no worries :mjlol:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like something you would hear in Alabama not AZ. Got homies from Cali,Detroit, and Chi town out here eating good due to the COL. Ain't nobody black going through what your Massa serving ass going through in Bama.
Under 5% of Arizona's population is black. Your comebacks don't even make sense. You and all the other cacs and Hispanics driving out all the black people

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
You off your meds again, the blacks in Arizona allowed mlk day not to happen, until it gained national exposure, and nikka that was only a few years back, meanwhile the black people of Alabama fought to end segregation, way back in the day.

Leave my block, :mjlol:born and raised in Chicago, a much more culturally diverse city than Miami, i have lived in Alabama, Georgia, and now Louisiana, been international a couple times. All you know is allegedly Miami and Arizona, fall back nikka
Yeah you're retarded if you think Chi is more diverse than Miami. Miami is close to the carribbean and South America both places I've been several times. Even kicked it in Sicily.

You've left the Chi those bible belt states says alot.

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Ask that fakkit Trust Me if he got paid. So ain't no excuse.:yeshrug:

Plus it wasn't a money bet it was a ban bet for life. You down? Be a man and step up since you think Michigan is going to do something. Yall got Cac Petersen. Should be no worries :mjlol:

Stop it, be a man and pay @Rigby before you get the gal to question my manhood

And I’m not here to proclaim shyt, i got a wait and see approach, we will see what we do, and that’s for damn near any program with the exception of Alabama

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Under 5% of Arizona's population is black. Your comebacks don't even make sense. You and all the other cacs and Hispanics driving out all the black people

It makes alot of sense. Being that is 4% and you have no problems says alot. In Bama yall got a slave mind and let them cacs say and do anything they want to you.

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Yeah you're retarded if you think Chi is more diverse than Miami. Miami is close to the carribbean and South America both places I've been several times. Even kicked it in Sicily.

You've left the Chi those bible belt states says alot.

:dahell:
What does proximity have to do with the price of tea in China, Chicago has people from all over, and their own respective areas carved out in the city, hell you ain’t even got enough people in Miami to compete with our diversity, as a city

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Stop it, be a man and pay @Rigby before you get the gal to question my manhood

And I’m not here to proclaim shyt, i got a wait and see approach, we will see what we do, and that’s for damn near any program with the exception of Alabama
It was a simple bet. But at least you wise enough to know Michigan is trash and won't top the Mighty Noles in the standings. Thanks for bowing down indirectly.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
:dahell:
What does proximity have to do with the price of tea in China, Chicago has people from all over, and their own respective areas carved out in the city, hell you ain’t even got enough people in Miami to compete with our diversity, as a city
You even know the meaning of diversity?:what: