The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
1. Miami beat two solid defenses quite handily in VT and ND. LSU got locked up by Troy and ND
2. Richt keeps a good enough QB during the regular season, and N’Kosi has a higher ceiling than Rozier
3. Richt is Richt and Orgeron is Orgeron
4. The game is at Miami
5. LSU just lost their top two offensive players, guys that were probably 80% of their offense if not higher.

IDRK what else I need to say, Miami deserves to be favored in this game
Driving so ima just respond to this point:

The Game Is In fukking Dallas :stopitslime:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Driving so ima just respond to this point:

The Game Is In fukking Dallas :stopitslime:
I typed in LSU vs Miami and the first thing I saw was “LSU @ Miami”, that’s my b :hubie: I expect Miami fans to be louder than LSU ones there tho, even if the numbers lean another way. They got Top 5 fanbase when they got some hope behind em. LSU fans don’t ever have hope so

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I typed in LSU vs Miami and the first thing I saw was “LSU @ Miami”, that’s my b :hubie: I expect Miami fans to be louder than LSU ones there tho, even if the numbers lean another way. They got Top 5 fanbase when they got some hope behind em. LSU fans don’t ever have hope so
It's gonna be 85% LSU fans there :what:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Miami fans ain’t louder than LSU fans. That’s straight up crazy talk. They have a fanbase but they don’t go to the stadium. They barely even show up for home games. Dallas is gonna be like a home game for LSU.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
It's gonna be 85% LSU fans there :what:
Just stop. He definitely knows anything about Miami. It's the most bandwagon city on the planet. Alabama is a trash state. Nothing to do but football. Miami is a city with too much to do so the stadium ain't filled unless they winning. Hence why they don't travel well. Plus who wants to go to podunk Texas. :picard:

Miami don't even fill up their own stadium unless they think they going to do well. I think the ND game was the first sellout in IDK how many years. Not even sure it sold out tbh.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
unless they think they going to do well
That was one of my main points. Miami hype is at its highest it’s been since those days. They’re gonna have at least 30% of that stadium and they’re gonna end up being the loudest nikkas in that stadium by the end

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
@Rigby. worry about Washington and not losing 3 straight in a stadium that's a hour away from campus
Washington would be the best opener y’all had since Oregon so idk why you even referenced them like that

We lost twice against 2 top 5 teams I believe? How many Top 5 teams y’all played in postseason games recently? I guess getting your shyt pushed in the cocoa butter bowl is preferable tho :mjlol: you should be ecstatic I’m giving you nikkas half a bar now, I refused to do that shyt last season and we see what happened. No more half measures, it’s foot on neck season from here on out :camfkup:

And fukk this nikka @Silkk why tf do you stan these dudes? :kodak:

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Smoke rocks breh :patrice:
Y’all believe LSU fanbase got that type of pull if u want to. I don’t see any reason for these nikkas to be ecstatic, happy or even content w the state of affairs there currently. They couldn’t even win their annual measly FSN tier bowl games. For the sake of making change and not dealing with the same garbage your program has provided you for 7 years now, I hope you nikkas don’t keep supporting this shyt :francis: