The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Man, I didn't realize Wisconsin had everything coming back. Them big nasty b*stards gonna be a problem :whoo:

I admire how they line up and do the same thing every year. No fuss or second guessing. Always gonna have a running back that puts up 1500 yards

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Man, I didn't realize Wisconsin had everything coming back. Them big nasty b*stards gonna be a problem :whoo:

Their qb isn't very good though. The defense is lights out. But I don't see them doing much more than last year due to the offense.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Their qb isn't very good though. The defense is lights out. But I don't see them doing much more than last year due to the offense.
All he has to do is not fukk up. They don't need a prolific QB

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Our coaches getting interviews on hip hop stations :wow:
Other D1 coaches probably doing interviews with guys who wear MAGA hats outside of work :Idontseeanything:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU

If it does happens, he did it to himself especially if the offense comes out looking mediocre after blowing all that money on an offensive coordinator then letting go cause he wasn’t a yes man. But Coach O is a survivor though, there’s no way he don’t at least scrap out another Citrus bowl. I believe we are gonna make some noise this year. Not necessarily playoff noise but we gonna be alright.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

Like I told the other fella the other day, this nikka was one unholy choke away from being gone last yr. he’s a terrible ass coach with terrible ass staff management. I just don’t see why any LSU fans legit wanted to see this guy return (or even get hired). Les could get you top 15 classes, beat Auburn in BR, close the season by whooping depressed ass A&M and get you highly ranked QBs that won’t be shyt due to remedial OC hirings. :hubie:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Miami -3 vs LSU
(Coach O can't afford an opening week L with that schedule. Seat still warm from the Troy L)
You think Richt can afford another embarrassing L to a team they should be able to out-talent? If Miami finds a QB that isn’t a scrub mobile nikka (redundant cause all mobiles nikkas are scrubs :mjgrin:) they should be straight

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You think Richt can afford another embarrassing L to a team they should be able to out-talent? If Miami finds a QB that isn’t a scrub mobile nikka (redundant cause all mobiles nikkas are scrubs :mjgrin:) they should be straight
Out-talent? :dahell:

There's only a few teams in the country that can out-talent LSU and Miami ain't one of them.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
If it does happens, he did it to himself especially if the offense comes out looking mediocre after blowing all that money on an offensive coordinator then letting go cause he wasn’t a yes man. But Coach O is a survivor though, there’s no way he don’t at least scrap out another Citrus bowl. I believe we are gonna make some noise this year. Not necessarily playoff noise but we gonna be alright.

He always finds a way to get a job