The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Out-talent? :dahell:

There's only a few teams in the country that can out-talent LSU and Miami ain't one of them.
They can out talent them where it matters, e.g a competent secondary vs their paraplegic QBs. LSU has a history of being slow in these openers and just resorting to pounding the rock and barely escaping. Richt has his work cut out rn

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

I’ll give Michigan, Nebraska and ND credit. They’ve kept their clout even tho they haven’t been shyt of shyt for most of these voters lifetimes

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
They can out talent them where it matters, e.g a competent secondary vs their paraplegic QBs. LSU has a history of being slow in these openers and just resorting to pounding the rock and barely escaping. Richt has his work cut out rn
LSU can line up and run that shyt down their throats while whipping their ass in the trenches. Thats where it matters.

Miami can't do that to them. What are you talking about:snoop:

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
LSU can line up and run that shyt down their throats while whipping their ass in the trenches. Thats where it matters.

You have an unhealthy belief in LSU’s ability to do anything against good teams

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

If LSU had a proven Qb. I definitely believe that. But that's always been their problem against good teams. But since Miami isn't really good they get can get a win out of it. No good qb they'll be competitive but won't beat many good teams

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
@Silkk ready for that ass whoopin again?

LimpSaltyAgama-max-1mb.gif

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
What makes Miami a good team and not LSU?
1. Miami beat two solid defenses quite handily in VT and ND. LSU got locked up by Troy and ND
2. Richt keeps a good enough QB during the regular season, and N’Kosi has a higher ceiling than Rozier
3. Richt is Richt and Orgeron is Orgeron
4. The game is at Miami
5. LSU just lost their top two offensive players, guys that were probably 80% of their offense if not higher.

IDRK what else I need to say, Miami deserves to be favored in this game