The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Washington would be the best opener y’all had since Oregon so idk why you even referenced them like that

We lost twice against 2 top 5 teams I believe? How many Top 5 teams y’all played in postseason games recently? I guess getting your shyt pushed in the cocoa butter bowl is preferable tho :mjlol: you should be ecstatic I’m giving you nikkas half a bar now, I refused to do that shyt last season and we see what happened. No more half measures, it’s foot on neck season from here on out :camfkup:

And fukk this nikka @Silkk why tf do you stan these dudes? :kodak:
Foot on neck season? :mjlol: Weren't you saying that the week leading up the the game last season?

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
That was one of my main points. Miami hype is at its highest it’s been since those days. They’re gonna have at least 30% of that stadium and they’re gonna end up being the loudest nikkas in that stadium by the end
No man. If Miami made the playoffs I could agree. But they got washed in the ACC game. Then AT HOME they got smacked in the Orange Bowl. Those cacs were river dancing on SOBE after the game. :picard:

Plus at this point Miami is basically a Latin city. So if it ain't the Copa America they ain't traveling.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
That was one of my main points. Miami hype is at its highest it’s been since those days. They’re gonna have at least 30% of that stadium and they’re gonna end up being the loudest nikkas in that stadium by the end
Facts :manny:

No one can show an example of a good Miami team not travelling well. The energy is back in the program. We'll be loud as hell in Jerryworld and I'll be one of them. :birdman:

@jwonder out here delirious again. I think @Freddie.Cane forgot to put water in his dish last night.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Washington would be the best opener y’all had since Oregon so idk why you even referenced them like that

We lost twice against 2 top 5 teams I believe? How many Top 5 teams y’all played in postseason games recently? I guess getting your shyt pushed in the cocoa butter bowl is preferable tho :mjlol: you should be ecstatic I’m giving you nikkas half a bar now, I refused to do that shyt last season and we see what happened. No more half measures, it’s foot on neck season from here on out :camfkup:

And fukk this nikka @Silkk why tf do you stan these dudes? :kodak:
I don't stan anyone, you just can't pull your head from your ass and not be bias. :yeshrug:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Y’all believe LSU fanbase got that type of pull if u want to. I don’t see any reason for these nikkas to be ecstatic, happy or even content w the state of affairs there currently. They couldn’t even win their annual measly FSN tier bowl games. For the sake of making change and not dealing with the same garbage your program has provided you for 7 years now, I hope you nikkas don’t keep supporting this shyt :francis:
LSU’s alumni is deep in Houston & Dallas. I went to the TCU game in Jerry’s world and out numbered them in their own city. The same happened when we played Wisconsin in Houston. You don’t know what the fukk you talking bout when it comes to LSU playing neutral site games in Texas

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

No one can show an example of a good Miami team not travelling well. The energy is back in the program. We'll be loud as hell in Jerryworld and I'll be one of them. :birdman:

@jwonder out here delirious again. I think @Freddie.Cane forgot to put water in his dish last night.
Miami hasnt been a travelling team since damn near the 90's. How would you even know your broke fakkit ass never even went to an away game.

It's going to be 80 to 20 LSU fans to Miami fans. So pretty much like their home game attendance but worse.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
No man. If Miami made the playoffs I could agree. But they got washed in the ACC game. Then AT HOME they got smacked in the Orange Bowl. Those cacs were river dancing on SOBE after the game. :picard:

Plus at this point Miami is basically a Latin city. So if it ain't the Copa America they ain't traveling.

Cubans don't care about soccer :mjlol: one thing I know about Miami fans from the Heat, Dolphins, and Canes is that they are as fair weather as they get. They're not goin to be behind the team unless they know they're competing for a ship. They're coming off 3 straight loss they might just take the wait and see approach when it comes to supporting this team. I will say they have a huge fan base tho because it shows on social media

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Cubans don't care about soccer :mjlol: one thing I know about Miami fans from the Heat, Dolphins, and Canes is that they are as fair weather as they get. They're not goin to be behind the team unless they know they're competing for a ship. They're coming off 3 straight loss they might just take the wait and see approach when it comes to supporting this team. I will say they have a huge fan base tho because it shows on social media
Ummm alot of Cubans do care about soccer and they aint the only Spanish people there. I went to the Colombia vs Venzuela game at Seminole Stadium and the shyt was packed out to the damn streets. You are on point about the other sports but soccer is HUGE down there.

I can always tell people that not from Miami when they say bs like the fans be going to away games in the droves. It's just not true unless they basically won a chip first. They can't even sell out their home games. You got to be an idiot to think they going to Dallas of all places to watch them get smacked.

Last edited:

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat

We gonna get Ed O fired like we did Jimbo can't wait :Ouuuuuuu:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Foot on neck season? :mjlol: Weren't you saying that the week leading up the the game last season?
I was saying we should win that game by 40 and that fat belligerent fukk would be outed by half time. Obviously that isn’t showing your program enough respect to consider that a foot being placed on a neck.

Of course you don’t even deserve that respect now, but I’ll allow it just in case Gus puts the battery in your boys back again :blackmilds: