The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
We gonna get Ed O fired like we did Jimbo can't wait :Ouuuuuuu:
Ion think Richt trying to come out the gate letting himself lose in a marquee game after the last few Ls y’all went thru. Dude seems like he’s for real about keeping the pedal down for prolly the first time in his career

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Ion think Richt trying to come out the gate letting himself lose in a marquee game after the last few Ls y’all went thru. Dude seems like he’s for real about keeping the pedal down for prolly the first time in his career
If Richt couldn't do shyt in GA. Don't expect much in Miami. Soon as he got fired GA was contenders. That says alot about his coaching.

I'm not sold on LSU out right beating Miami due to the whole qb situation. This game can go either way

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You'd hate them too after clowning LSU fans for losing to Troy. Just to turn around to lose to them:dead:
And that same Auburn team beat Bama. The team that had y'all looking like a HS team opening night :dead:
I'd rather lose to LSU than get fukked up by Boston College :dead:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
We gonna get Ed O fired like we did Jimbo can't wait :Ouuuuuuu:
tumblr_n2auzkfAcs1qh6swzo1_400.gif

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
You'd hate them too after clowning LSU fans for losing to Troy. Just to turn around to lose to them:dead:
That week leading up to that game was hilarious. I felt bad for them but @ReturnOfJudah came in the thread re upping all the post of them talking shyt before the game

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
LSU’s alumni is deep in Houston & Dallas. I went to the TCU game in Jerry’s world and out numbered them in their own city. The same happened when we played Wisconsin in Houston. You don’t know what the fukk you talking bout when it comes to LSU playing neutral site games in Texas
This is true. I was there for the Oregon game. Coming in, Oregon looked like they took over DFW. On the way out, sea of purple and gold