The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean it wasn't like we were running an offense similar to LSU during Les' tenure, we had a great in 2012 and had a good offense in 2013 as well, it was just the way we went about the offense.

The Sims/Kiffin duo was more finesse, averaging almost 500 yards and Sims broke a lot of records.

Coker was a good game manager that was able to make plays at times but it was pretty much a heavy dose of power running with Henry.

2016 was pretty much trying to help Jalen get more comfortable but it didn't really workout at the end.
I meant more into the guys y'all would recruit. A lot of those guys were too big and slow. Nobody could overpower y'all but teams could definitely run past them

Daps
Reppin
NULL
All that shyt is null and void because you said The USC Gamecocks are an "inferior program" you should have left that off you wanted to be a slick. By the way didn't Josh Dobbs take that L his last year against the Gamecocks.

Only bad game of his career. Apparently he had some huge astrophysics test that week that had him studying in the library late into the night for a week straight.

Y'all got lucky and caught us at a bad time.

Dobbs owned y'all before that. I know you remember that 300 yards passing, 166 yards rushing, 5 TD performance he put on y'all as a sophomore in 2014. Thanks for being his coming out party.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
So Harbaugh had NOTHING to do with that little run you guys had. Is that what you're telling me? :mjgrin:
You mean shytting the bed on the biggest game on earth? Oh yeah I give him full credit for fukking up our perfect Super Bowl record. :francis: Was the only team to go 5 times without a loss. Until Hack man came in

We got Shanny now. Rebuilding the talent and going to the playoffs after only one year :wow:. He comes from real coaching culture. Bet we get rings with him.

Enjoy another mediocre season with Jimmy:mjgrin:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
You starting some shyt i see :lolbron: We thick as thieves breh
You must have missed that 1 breh. shyt was on some straight traitor shyt. He was like and i quote " Thee Buckeye fan base always gets the better of us, and shyt don't go down like that on the MBlow message board" :whew:. @Sherminator was heated on that 1

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Well according to that one podcast where @Sherminator shytted on the whole scUM fanbase on here besides you and @dh86 i think he disagrees :picard:

You must have missed that 1 breh. shyt was on some straight traitor shyt. He was like and i quote " Thee Buckeye fan base always gets the better of us, and shyt don't go down like that on the MBlow message board" :whew:. @Sherminator was heated on that 1

I should come to Columbus and see bout you, for lying on my name, my Michigan nikkas know what’s up, :ufdup: you know you fukked up, after i see bout you, you buying our therman burgers, but I’ll buy the beers since you will need something to sooth that ass whooping I’m going to commission on you sir