The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Might have to shark your shyt and come up with a dumb ass of the day :lolbron: @RammerJammer

Starting with these two fools

SNLKNNMEPVHWWWC.20130613103710.jpeg

quarterback-ryan-perrilloux-of-the-lsu-tigers-drops-back-to-pass-the-picture-id78219709

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Could’ve actually put Matt Jones in there as well cause he was a dope head :mjlol:
True, but it didn't fukk him up on the field

Still crazy to me that this white QB was drafted as a first round WR :dead:

I barely recall any white WRs that stood out other than the ones from Texas who name I can't recall right now

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Could’ve actually put Matt Jones in there as well cause he was a dope head :mjlol:

Dude was so fukking athletic, and had the nerve to be damn decent at wr

I’ll add Blackmon too smh, dude should have been the man, fukking just stopped playing ball

True, but it didn't fukk him up on the field

Still crazy to me that this white QB was drafted as a first round WR :dead:

I barely recall any white WRs that stood out other than the ones from Texas who name I can't recall right now

Oh yeah colt McCoy bff Shipley, whatever happened to him, the analyst used to suck him off something serious, i was like, white boy aiight

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
@Rigby. Gus might get another extension if y’all even win 10 games, y’all gotta play potentially 3 top 5 opponents, 1 neutral (Washington) and 2 on the road (us & UGA).

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Coach O would be COY if he led LSU to a top 5 ranking, no one is giving them a chance this year.

Burrows to Baron Rouge would help coach O big time. The kid can play. He’s accurate. And he can get out of the pocket. They just need a QB that won’t blow it for them. Let that D do what they do, and let the running game/play action move the chains. They’re gonna have talent year in and year out regardless.