The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
nikka it was 30 degrees that night. I ain't stand around taking no damn pictures outside.

I'll post the stubs, the pics I did take, and the messages though.

Want my hotel receipt too?:mjpls:

You post the hotel receipt too.

Mans acting like he can't take a picture in 30 degree weather. I looked it up it was around 47/37 that day. Man that ain't too cold to pull out a cell phone.

Anyways my Breh. I got a customer on the way lets get the pics.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Definitely wa's a coaching adjustment there. Offense changed too. All those years under Saban and Dumbo never learned any coaching adjustments :scust:

I know people look at the 2013 Auburn game as the game where Saban decided to change his mindset in terms of offense but I really think Texas A&M changed things because Manziel and the crew came in and got a 20-0 start on us, been a long time since we saw something like that. Of course Auburn and Oklahoma played a part as well. I wonder if teams like Michigan will eventually switch up.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I know people look at the 2013 Auburn game as the game where Saban decided to change his mindset in terms of offense but I really think Texas A&M changed things because Manziel and the crew came in and got a 20-0 start on us, been a long time since we saw something like that. Of course Auburn and Oklahoma played a part as well. I wonder if teams like Michigan will eventually switch up.

I think you'll see a different offense in Michigan this year. It'll still adopt pro style formations and schemes, but with Shea being able to move.. I think Harbaugh will switch it up. Like he did in San Fran when Kap took over.. and made them relevant. (word to @jwonder )

Now that I think about it.. it all makes sense. Now I know why Wonder Hoe hates Harbaugh. He took them to the promised land, only to shyt on that piece of shyt franchise, with shytty ass ownership.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
It was Ole Miss coming through & crushing the buildings

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
for-i-am-kind.jpg

I will give you to 9est.

Trailer Trash don't come crawling your lil ugly ass up to me cause I ain't sharing no wine, food, and dam SHOOOO not giving you no HO's. I'm kind but not that dam kind.

@jwonder