The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I know people look at the 2013 Auburn game as the game where Saban decided to change his mindset in terms of offense but I really think Texas A&M changed things because Manziel and the crew came in and got a 20-0 start on us, been a long time since we saw something like that. Of course Auburn and Oklahoma played a part as well. I wonder if teams like Michigan will eventually switch up.

Hope so, but that’s any coach, we needed to switch things up defensively when we played osu we should have kept jt in the pocket and stop putting our safeties on one on one coverage

Same for psu game,

offensively i think it’s just having a capable qb, the reads were there, but having a qb that couldn’t hit water if he fell in the ocean, and another that couldn’t hit a ho in a ho house nullified any game plan, then nikkas was hyped to get peters out there, but he went all freshman in the South Carolina game.... that’s what happens with young boys when the heat is on, we can only hope Shae has that out his system, and our fukking WRs give him something to work with, only time will tell how we perform

@Trust Me said happy hour hours are from 7:30am to 11pm :hubie:

shyt my bredren should come to Nola it’s always happy hour :Manessharp:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You right you probably don't have a decent phone working Labor Finder jobs. I have an iphone so it stores a lot of pictures.

If you spent some time in the 6 figures 6 certs forum you'd realize why these type of posts don't make sense lil breh :yawn:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I think you'll see a different offense in Michigan this year. It'll still adopt pro style formations and schemes, but with Shea being able to move.. I think Harbaugh will switch it up. Like he did in San Fran when Kap took over.. and made them relevant. (word to @jwonder )

Now that I think about it.. it all makes sense. Now I know why Wonder Hoe hates Harbaugh. He took them to the promised land, only to shyt on that piece of shyt franchise, with shytty ass ownership.
It's official. You are retarded. Nothing else can explain how dumb you are.

I mean I made it pretty simple. He can't win big games and loses to his rivals. He did it with the Niners and now he's doing it with your bum ass squad.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
It's official. You are retarded. Nothing else can explain how dumb you are.

I mean I made it pretty simple. He can't win big games and loses to his rivals. He did it with the Niners and now he's doing it with your bum ass squad.

This dude a comedian.

You realize that if it weren't for Harbaugh, nobody would even know that the Niners were still in the league... right?

You dunce.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
This dude a comedian.

You realize that if it weren't for Harbaugh, nobody would even know that the Niners were still in the league... right?

You dunce.
You're a fukking idiot. The only reason why the Niners were down was because the poor coaching choices they made with hiring Nolan and Sing. Scott da Gawd built that roster. Talent was ridiculous. ANY good coach would have won a super bowl with that roster.

Keep sucking Harbaughs ass tho. You're good at it. Too dumb to realize he ain't never going to win shyt there. Exactly what I said when yall dumb asses hired him :mjlol:

And I'm still right after 3 years:russ:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know people look at the 2013 Auburn game as the game where Saban decided to change his mindset in terms of offense but I really think Texas A&M changed things because Manziel and the crew came in and got a 20-0 start on us, been a long time since we saw something like that. Of course Auburn and Oklahoma played a part as well. I wonder if teams like Michigan will eventually switch up.
A&M started it but Auburn finished it. After the Auburn game Saban knew he needed more speed. He couldn't keep his same philosophy like it was still 1991

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

Tallahassee
I wish they could do that and arrest @jwonder ass for not paying @Rigby. his money. fukking Trailer Trash.

I'm going to set up a gofundme to get @Silkk off from stadium work to on a Saturday to go to a game of his team of the month. The goal will be around 40 dollars,he should be happy just to get in the upper deck. I got you my nikka. This thread is like family, although we got the drunk ass uncle like @jwonder its all good. We even got a cac in @O.iatlhawksfan in the fam. Not you @TUA TAGOVAILOA you too gone.
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
You're a fukking idiot. The only reason why the Niners were down was because the poor coaching choices they made with hiring Nolan and Sing. Scott da Gawd built that roster. Talent was ridiculous. ANY good coach would have won a super bowl with that roster.

Keep sucking Harbaughs ass tho. You're good at it. Too dumb to realize he ain't never going to win shyt there. Exactly what I said when yall dumb asses hired him :mjlol:

And I'm still right after 3 years:russ:

So Harbaugh had NOTHING to do with that little run you guys had. Is that what you're telling me? :mjgrin:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
A&M started it but Auburn finished it. After the Auburn game Saban knew he needed more speed. He couldn't keep his same philosophy like it was still 1991

I mean it wasn't like we were running an offense similar to LSU during Les' tenure, we had a great in 2012 and had a good offense in 2013 as well, it was just the way we went about the offense.

The Sims/Kiffin duo was more finesse, averaging almost 500 yards and Sims broke a lot of records.

Coker was a good game manager that was able to make plays at times but it was pretty much a heavy dose of power running with Henry.

2016 was pretty much trying to help Jalen get more comfortable but it didn't really workout at the end.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Pretty good, despite trumps interference, matter of fact I’m doing well enough that if i chose to go to a game i could actually get good tickets and post them

:sas1:

Look at you jumping in, you couldn’t wait to run them meat kissers about Michigan could you??

Look if i wanted your opinion, I’d give you intelligent talking points then I’d @ you and expound on them

Why don’t you go back and read my post about you paying Rigby his money and stop being an ass betting nikka, but you won’t be quick to pay him as you are to give an opinion about Michigan wether asked or not

:Mellooreally:

Oh really now, your posting history would say otherwise my G

@smitty22

@MustafaSTL

@Illeye buckmatic

@Buckeye Fever

yall just got the swagnificant kiss of death.. i mean seal of approval :mjlol:
Well there's always next year:mjcry: