Reppin
Souf Caro
I can write on a piece paper one of the following:

"fukk South Carolina"
"Lose to The Citadel Brehs"
"Clemson's bytch"

Which one you want? :jbhmm:

You can do all that.

I will need a picture of you at said game with the ticket stub and all of your messages. You can crop your face or whatever out. I need to college atmosphere I know you took pictures.

We got the bet going. So if I don't get those things see you in 2 weeks. @Brooklynzson he already agree to bet before he saw my terms so a bet is a bet.
:ufdup:

Trailer :trash: where you at?

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I hope Tua doesn't under perform with all of this hype, I don't think he will though.

To have Bama QBs with talent level of a Blake Sims, Jalen Hurts, or a Tua Tagovailoa is great, not too long ago we had John Parker Wilsons and Spencer Penningtons at the QB position.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You can do all that.

I will need a picture of you at said game with the ticket stub and all of your messages. You can crop your face or whatever out. I need to college atmosphere I know you took pictures.

We got the bet going. So if I don't get those things see you in 2 weeks. @Brooklynzson he already agree to bet before he saw my terms so a bet is a bet.
:ufdup:
:what:

All of what messages? :dahell:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I hope Tua doesn't under perform with all of this hype, I don't think he will though.

To have Bama QBs with talent level of a Blake Sims, Jalen Hurts, or a Tua Tagovailoa is great, not too long ago we had John Parker Wilsons and Spencer Penningtons at the QB position.

Definitely wa's a coaching adjustment there. Offense changed too. All those years under Saban and Dumbo never learned any coaching adjustments :scust:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
"fukk Southern Cal"
"Lose to Boston College after being ranked high"
"@jwonder Trailer Trash"

Lets not get caught up on that I need the stub picture and the pictures of you at the game.
Let me get a ball park figure of how many times you are going to beg for my attention today fakkit.

Now stfu BOY.

That's what those trailer park cacs tell you and don't do shyt.:scust:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
"fukk Southern Cal"
"Lose to Boston College after being ranked high"
"@jwonder Trailer Trash"

Lets not get caught up on that I need the stub picture and the pictures of you at the game.
nikka it was 30 degrees that night. I ain't stand around taking no damn pictures outside.

I'll post the stubs, the pics I did take, and the messages though.

Want my hotel receipt too?:mjpls: