The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
With Bo Scarbrough being selected in the seventh round of Saturday’s draft, Alabama set an SEC and school record with 11 draft picks, breaking last year’s record of 10.

DB Minkah Fitzpatrick was the first Tide player off the board to the Miami Dolphins Thursday night, and including Fitzpatrick, Alabama had an NFL Draft-high four players selected in the first round.

Here is every Alabama player drafted (so far):

Minkah Fitzpatrick, DB, Miami Dolphins, Round 1, No. 11
Da’Ron Payne, DT, Washington Redskins, Round 1, No. 13
Rashaan Evans, LB, Tennessee Titans, Round 1, No. 22
Calvin Ridley, WR, Atlanta Falcons, Round 1, No. 26
Ronnie Harrison, DB, Jacksonville Jaguars, Round 3, No. 29
Da’Shawn Hand, DE, Detroit Lions, Round 4, No. 14
Anthony Averett, CB, Baltimore Ravens, Round 4, No. 18
JK Scott, P, Green Bay Packers, Round 5, No. 35
Shaun Dion Hamilton, LB, Washington Redskins, Round 6, No. 23
Bradley Bozeman, C, Baltimore Ravens, Round 6, No. 41
Bo Scarbrough, RB, Dallas Cowboys, Round 7, No. 18

:bamaw:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I think you should think about what "sorry as fukk" actually means
we already had this fukkin argument last offseason dog. They got their culo blasted by the two good teams they played and their only "good" win was USC who was a borderline D3 school at the time they played.

maybe you can argue them blowing out Rice was impressive, but if you choose to argue that, just know I cant argue with you again

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
we already had this fukkin argument last offseason dog. They got their culo blasted by the two good teams they played and their only "good" win was USC who was a borderline D3 school at the time they played.

maybe you can argue them blowing out Rice was impressive, but if you choose to argue that, just know I cant argue with you again
The combined record those two years they both were at Stanford was 22-5 which included a Pac 12 championship & a Rose Bowl win.

Yeah they were really "sorry as fukk"....

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
The combined record those two years they both were at Stanford was 22-5 which included a Pac 12 championship & a Rose Bowl win.

Yeah they were really "sorry as fukk"....
Didnt know Bryce was there in 2015, but they aint really use him like that anyway. I was talking about 2016. They didnt have no impressive performances like in 2015

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Seeing all these LSU offensive weapons get drafted year after year always leaves me like :snoop:

Hopefully ensminger gets the offense back to how it was after Les was initially let go

I’m looking back at LSU’s offense last year and it was crazy Canada had that shifting every play, Russell Gage was deadly on those sweeps though.