The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Losing 4 games in a season, can’t relate :russ:

I was in 5th grade the last time we lost 4 or more games in a season
All those wins will be gone like Reggie bush when the NCAA starts that investigation
TyiyZOK.jpg

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
losing 4 games every season but we got the same number of nattys and heismen this decade

Im not even gonna touch on stacked ass Alabama struggling to MSU who had no first rounder, even being within 2 TDs to LSU who Ion think had first rounders, and getting dominated by us with no first rounders. Kanye needs to shift yall paradigm too

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
losing 4 games every season but we got the same number of nattys and heismen this decade

Im not even gonna touch on stacked ass Alabama struggling to MSU who had no first rounder, even being within 2 TDs to LSU who Ion think had first rounders, and getting dominated by us with no first rounders. Kanye needs to shift yall paradigm too

2010 - Auburn NC
2011 - Alabama NC
2012 - Alabama NC
2015 - Alabama NC
2017 - Alabama NC

4-1

Good lord man what are you talking about?

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

Just stop. Bama got the juice. It's not going to last forever cuz these things go in cycles.

Auburn has never been the same since FSU smacked them in the mouth:francis:

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
2010 - Auburn NC
2011 - Alabama NC
2012 - Alabama NC
2015 - Alabama NC
2017 - Alabama NC

4-1

Good lord man what are you talking about?
That obviously wasnt referring to you, I literally used the same words as the person who always talking bullshyt about us having 4 losses. Think about the post for just a SECOND

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Just stop. Bama got the juice. It's not going to last forever cuz these things go in cycles.

Auburn has never been the same since FSU smacked them in the mouth:francis:
so since Bama got the juice or whatever, what right does that give you to ride their dikk? :hhh: imagine living vicariously thru another program's success :picard:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
so since Bama got the juice or whatever, what right does that give you to ride their dikk? :hhh: imagine living vicariously thru another program's success :picard:
I'm not. We beat ya'll when it counted.:mjlol:

We also ended the long SEC championship streak when we beat yall bums. :francis:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

Dude dikkrides us, and we haven't won shyt recently. He's just a real life troll with nothing better to do. But he'll tell you how paid he is, and how he's 40 goin on 18. :mjlol:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Dude dikkrides us, and we haven't won shyt recently. He's just a real life troll with nothing better to do. But he'll tell you how paid he is, and how he's 40 goin on 18. :mjlol:
No dumb ass. You swore FSU was going to lose to yall bums. You've been looking dumb ever since

You on here 1 am as usual and I'm the one that has nothing better to do? It's 10pm where I'm at:gucci:

Last edited:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
$40 away from being as a broke as a 18 year old maybe :hhh:
You live with your parents. You dumb Bama. You got me mixed up with Fat Freddie Cane and Trust Me. All yall are the same. Dependent on realtives and work menial jobs.:scust:

Holla at me when you got rentals and residual income.