The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Lets take it easy, ain't like he Ryan Perilloux

Dude may not even touch the field this season
Narcisse is 6'2 232 lbs he's bigger than all of the quarterbacks in this year's draft and he's a dual threat. I'm not saying he's there now. He needs to work on his accuracy and his command in the pocket but the arm strength is there he can make any throw. Ensminger is goin to have to earn his money and develop the kid he has 4 years to do it.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Yea he did he redshirted last year. I feel better about his health than Brennan, brennan is 175 and these cacs think he's goin to play SEC football :mjlol:
Yeah mane. Ya'll took an L with them wack QB's. Landry and O'Dell are the real deal. No telling how much better they would have looked. But if this Narcisse dude pans out then LSU going to be annoying again.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
The 2015 Texas A&M QB debacle

Week 1 Heisman Winner Kenny Trill transfers after the 2014 season

Kyle Allen got his wig pushed back vs Bama and transfers.

5’6” 130 pound QB Kyler Murray comes in and was hailed the next Manziel and he flamed out, way too small to be in the SEC

Jake Hubenak starts the bowl game

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
I remember when Murray first came in against us he threw the ball as hard as he could and it went 30 yards for an easy interception:laff: Oklahoma is fukked if he is their QB. Just saw he is a top 30 prospect for baseball though so looks like he'll be alright:ehh: