The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
@Trust Me so your boy Karon Higdon is able to provide for his daughter and push a cocaine white mero all without having a job?:sas2:

I Alabama influence heading north like the true leaders we are :sas1:

We always making sure our players eat :salute:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
@Trust Me so your boy Karon Higdon is able to provide for his daughter and push a cocaine white mero all without having a job?:sas2:

That’s a 2012 Camaro. :stopitslime:

And his whole family followed him to Michigan and take care of his family. They all work. :stopitslime:

Don’t you dare compare his situation to the scumbaggery that takes place in Tuscaloosa. :lolbron:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

Give bums the bag :mjlol:. Whole squad should have gotten some comfortable walking shoes. No bags until you beat a team with a winning record :lolbron:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
That’s a 2012 Camaro. :stopitslime:

And his whole family followed him to Michigan and take care of his family. They all work. :stopitslime:

Don’t you dare compare his situation to the scumbaggery that takes place in Tuscaloosa. :lolbron:

So they all easily found employment? Same thing with Tua family glad to see these families getting jobs as soon as they move :ehh:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
So they all easily found employment? Same thing with Tua family glad to see these families getting jobs as soon as they move :ehh:

‘Easily found employment’? :wtf: Dawg.. they’ve been in Michigan going four years now. His mom, father and aunt work like normal people. Nothing extravagant. Nothing crazy.

Lol @ comparing moving from HAWAII to tusca-fukking-loosa to moving from the hood in Sarasota to the outskirts of Detroit. :stopitslime:

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
DM04nlyV4AAFHPH

This is still one of the greatest photos I've ever seen :pachaha:
The mixed reactions are hilarious

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Need a QB
Never thought UF or LSU would have a problem getting QB's. It's like these top QB cats rather ride the pine than go to a school where they will be able to start quick. :wtf:

I see the QB drought being stopped now that Mullen is at UF, but LSU. It's crazy. Imagine if they had top QB's with the offense weapons they had.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
‘Easily found employment’? :wtf: Dawg.. they’ve been in Michigan going four years now. His mom, father and aunt work like normal people. Nothing extravagant. Nothing crazy.

Lol @ comparing moving from HAWAII to tusca-fukking-loosa to moving from the hood in Sarasota to the outskirts of Detroit. :stopitslime:

I'm just saying Detroit unemployment rate was a little bit up there. I'm sure they didn't need any help getting good jobs :sas2:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Give bums the bag :mjlol:. Whole squad should have gotten some comfortable walking shoes. No bags until you beat a team with a winning record :lolbron:

I’m conflicted.

Beginning this year.. that’s when the tide in our series turns.. and I’m just not sure you’re man enough to show your face on here anymore. And that sucks.. cause I like your posting .. at times. :francis:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I’m conflicted.

Beginning this year.. that’s when the tide in our series turns.. and I’m just not sure you’re man enough to show your face on here anymore. And that sucks.. cause I like your posting .. at times. :francis:
But you say this every year :russ:

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Seeing all these LSU offensive weapons get drafted year after year always leaves me like :snoop:

Hopefully ensminger gets the offense back to how it was after Les was initially let go

Lsu is the equivalent of a poor african country with all the oil in the world

If them nikkas knew how to use the local talent they would go from zero to Wakanda overnight

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Never thought UF or LSU would have a problem getting QB's. It's like these top QB cats rather ride the pine than go to a school where they will be able to start quick. :wtf:

I see the QB drought being stopped now that Mullen is at UF, but LSU. It's crazy. Imagine if they had top QB's with the offense weapons they had.
We have Lowell Narcisse. Lowell has the potiential to be a top pick.