The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I admitted I was wrong, and you been playin Tarzan on my scrotum ever since. :wtf:
How bytch when you qoute me more than I do you? :gucci:

Anybody can pull the receipts on that. I guess you never want to stop looking like a loser. You like losing teams so it matches:manny:

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
old.jpg

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Just started watching the Amazon Michigan series. Some quick takeaways from the 1st 3 eps
-Harbaugh is a mouth breather. nikka never closes his mouth. He's a little off but the shots with his family he seems like a really great family man.
-speight seems like a spoiled uppity yuppie
-Resean Gary is going to be really good. Dude is a leader. His momma baby him tho but he doesn't have a relationship with his pops so it's understandable. She also had me :deadrose: when she told him "go bring me some QB ass today"
And he had me :dead: when he almost had that church lady funeral faint and cry after Michigan ST loss
faint.gif

-these young nikkas wear they beats on their head at all times :gucci:
Bro at red lobster with his momma;headphones. Visiting his boy in the hospital;headphones. Do they ever take them shyts off?

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Just started watching the Amazon Michigan series. Some quick takeaways from the 1st 3 eps
-Harbaugh is a mouth breather. nikka never closes his mouth. He's a little off but the shots with his family he seems like a really great family man.
-Resean Gary is going to be really good. Dude is a leader. His momma baby him tho but he doesn't have a relationship with his pops so it's understandable. She also had me :deadrose: when she told him "go bring me some QB ass today"
And he had me :dead: when he almost had that church lady funeral faint and cry after Michigan ST loss
faint.gif

Bro at red lobster with his momma;headphones. Visiting his boy in the hospital;headphones. Do they ever take them shyts off?

Whether you like UM or not, it’s a damn good view.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
faint.gif

College football guys love rap music. They probably sleep with music in their ears