The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm pretty sure the helmets weren't leather in 97.

Come back to the conversation when FSU isn't more known for their off court legal troubles, than what they accomplish ON the field.

The most this "prestigious program" can muster since 1948 was a shared title.....21 years ago. And you had the audacity to mention someone coming back to the conversation when they accomplish something ON the field??? The jokes just write themselves.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
@NigerianDonDada @welldressedbrother @Sherminator

They double teaming ya mans. One of yall gonna make the save or what? :dahell:

aewCbzF.gif

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Looks like you found a friend as delusional as you’re senile ass.

And there’s Michigan fans and alumni ALL OVER the country. Everywhere you go. LA. Arizona. NY. Miami.

I wonder why.
Delusional? Everything you spit is delusional and you can never refute the facts I kick.:mjlol:

Michigan falls in the same category as ND. Old cac school that hasn't won shyt in decades. Both programs cling to the leather helmet cac days of winning. :stopitslime:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
@NigerianDonDada @welldressedbrother @Sherminator

They double teaming ya mans. One of yall gonna make the save or what? :dahell:

aewCbzF.gif

I need no saving. These two dudes got a combined iq of 6.

Funny thing is, they don’t even realize how they root for arguably one of the most :mjpls: universities in the country. And this coming from a dude that had 4 separate boys play for FSU. But I’ll let them cook some more.

@smitty22 Where JT going tonight? :mjgrin:

Back to Columbus for a 18th year of eligibility. :bryan:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Yeah. Hearing the truth does get kind of annoying huh. :francis:

Broke clockes manage to be right twice,
But there is as much truth to the shyt you spew

You must like Michigan because you stay dragging it into conversations, we stay in your mouth more than spit

nikka point out it’s more white qbs than you think at fsu than you seem to remember and you drag Michigan into it

:francis:

You know what. Just those two Michigan fans are ridiculous. AZ is land of Michigan and OSU fans due to the many transplants. Gotta tell you. The Michigan fans aren't delusional like them and they are done drinking the Jimmy Juice.

I don’t tend to romanticize shyt about the Michigan experience we got work to do, especially after two bad coaches, but Michigan is far from whack and had Winston not come along you all would be in the same boat

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I need no saving. These two dudes got a combined iq of 6.

Funny thing is, they don’t even realize how they root for arguably one of the most :mjpls: universities in the country. And this coming from a dude that had 4 separate boys play for FSU. But I’ll let them cook some more.

Back to Columbus for a 18th year of eligibility. :bryan:
So that'd be 18 pair of gold pants :wow:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Broke clockes manage to be right twice,
But there is as much truth to the shyt you spew

You must like Michigan because you stay dragging it into conversations, we stay in your mouth more than spit

nikka point out it’s more white qbs than you think at fsu than you seem to remember and you drag Michigan into it

:francis:

I don’t tend to romanticize shyt about the Michigan experience we got work to do, especially after two bad coaches, but Michigan is far from whack and had Winston not come along you all would be in the same boat
The delusional continues you quoted me about FSU. Don't nobody care about your bum squad at all. Michigan is a joke at this point. Everybody is joining in on the fun. :pachaha: And there you go with the hypotheticals. If the word if was a spliff we'd all be high. shyt is so dumb. If you didn't have this player you wouldn't do that. No shyt that is the point. Get good players.

You should be silent at all times. There is nothing a Michigan fan can tell anybody at this point. Worry about that colossal disappointment you got out there.