The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
@RammerJammer If yall didn't have Tua. Yall would have lost that championship game.

@smitty22 if yall didn't have Zeke yall wouldn't have won the championship.

@Champ_KW if we didn't have Winston we wouldn't have won the championship

I know it sounds retarded given the whole purpose of recruiting is to get the best players to win a chip.:francis:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@RammerJammer If yall didn't have Tua. Yall would have lost that championship game.

I know it sounds retarded given the whole purpose of recruiting is to get the best players to win a chip.:francis:
They were all important but they can't get all the praise. Them nikkas wasn't out there playing defense too. Can't talk about football players like basketball players. Football players affect the game on 1 side of the ball

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

They said without JT we wasn't winning shyt, then 12Gauge stepped up. You never know what will happen

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
They were all important but they can't get all the praise. Them nikkas wasn't out there playing defense too. Can't talk about football players like basketball players. Football players affect the game on 1 side of the ball
I know this. I was just going by what these non football people are talking about.

Our defense that year was crazy. Our receivers and backs were lights out too.

Oh yall wouldn't have won if yall didn't have Cam :russ:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
The delusional continues you quoted me about FSU. Don't nobody care about your bum squad at all. Michigan is a joke at this point. Everybody is joining in on the fun. :pachaha: And there you go with the hypotheticals. If the word if was a spliff we'd all be high. shyt is so dumb. If you didn't have this player you wouldn't do that. No shyt that is the point. Get good players.

You should be silent at all times. There is nothing a Michigan fan can tell anybody at this point. Worry about that colossal disappointment you got out there.

:Youfinishednow: I hear you birdman

Wish you had this same energy for the money you owe @Rigby. ass betting nikka :francis:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
What that got to do with JT other than him making their hands exceptional with all the picks he throws them in practice? :dwillhuh:

Where them usc dbs at? I know with :samducktales: at qb (single season turnover record holder in ncaa football) them dbs should all be 1st rounders. Guess them shytty coaches don't develop dbs like dbu :TheeOSU:

They got my Niners picking Denzel Ward at 9. Is he really the truth?:patrice:

Most likely they trade the pick if one of those cac qbs are still on the board. Which will bring an extra 1st round pick next year:blessed:

Ward a shutdown press corner. He's Lattimore (droy @Silkk :UmadOH:smile: type player just a little smaller and a little less ball skills.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Where them usc dbs at? I know with :samducktales: at qb (single season turnover record holder in ncaa football) them dbs should all be 1st rounders. Guess them shytty coaches don't develop dbs like dbu :TheeOSU:

Ward a shutdown press corner. He's Lattimore (droy @Silkk :UmadOH:smile: type player just a little smaller and a little less ball skills.
What's up with all this hostility though fam :gucci:

I don't follow JT and just wanted to know where he was likely to end up :gucci: