They double teaming ya mans. One of yall gonna make the save or what? :dahell:

aewCbzF.gif

These dusty ass FSU posters :mjlol:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
They were all important but they can't get all the praise. Them nikkas wasn't out there playing defense too. Can't talk about football players like basketball players. Football players affect the game on 1 side of the ball

Yes and no, certain individuals can cause issues but i can agree more often than not it’s a group effort but let’s keep it a thou-wow most of college is literally about out athleting the competition, very rarely were most teams stacked top to bottom

Cam newton got auburn that chip, yeah defense was darn good, but he made plays, any other qb that year and you all would have been run of the mill

Winston willed that anemic offense for his last two years (I’ve literally yet to see a qb with his route anticipation, makes me scratch my head about his play in Tampa, i know windows are tighter but still)

Zeke’s running in the National chip and most of that year, the one game his yards were low they lost, obviously this situation isn’t black and white but zeke was a game changer

Tim Tebow aka Tesus he was an extra Rb in the backfield and literally could make enough plays to his athletes to make big plays, 90 percente of his offense probably didn’t last in the league past 4 years,

Vince young he is responsible for Mack Brown keeping his job, and yes the defense stepped up to stop white, on that 4th and 1 but Vince took over in that chip game

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Kentucky at Texas A&M (Saturday, Oct. 6)

The Wildcats and Aggies haven’t met since a closely contested home-and-home in 1952 and 1953.(So they haven't played since joining the SEC):mindblown: Bear Bryant was Kentucky’s head coach for both games, just before he left Lexington to become Texas A&M’s head man from 1954-57.

Kentucky won the first meeting 10-7 in College Station and Texas A&M won the second 7-6 in Lexington. The ’53 Wildcats bounced back from their loss in the opener to the Aggies and finished the season with six-straight wins and a 7-2-1 record. Their No. 16 rank in the final AP, the fifth-consecutive under Bryant, would be their last postseason ranking until 1976.

The two are slated to meet again in 2025 in Lexington. :mindblown:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
How the fukk is that even possible in the same conference :snoop:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes and no, certain individuals can cause issues but i can agree more often than not it’s a group effort but let’s keep it a thou-wow most of college is literally about out athleting the competition, very rarely were most teams stacked top to bottom

Cam newton got auburn that chip, yeah defense was darn good, but he made plays, any other qb that year and you all would have been run of the mill

Winston willed that anemic offense for his last two years (I’ve literally yet to see a qb with his route anticipation, makes me scratch my head about his play in Tampa, i know windows are tighter but still)

Zeke’s running in the National chip and most of that year, the one game his yards were low they lost, obviously this situation isn’t black and white but zeke was a game changer

Tim Tebow aka Tesus he was an extra Rb in the backfield and literally could make enough plays to his athletes to make big plays, 90 percente of his offense probably didn’t last in the league past 4 years,

Vince young he is responsible for Mack Brown keeping his job, and yes the defense stepped up to stop white, on that 4th and 1 but Vince took over in that chip game
Oh yeah you still need elite talent. That can't ever hurt. Sometimes you're so talented you can win with whatever tho.

Those Florida teams could've had anybody behind center and they would've won. Look at when Ohio state won it. They played 1000 different QB's and won. Hell look at the Eagles. When we won our chip Michael Dyer was the difference maker not Cam :BlessedAubie:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Oh yeah you still need elite talent. That can't ever hurt. Sometimes you're so talented you can win with whatever tho.

Those Florida teams could've had anybody behind center and they would've won. Look at when Ohio state won it. They played 1000 different QB's and won. Hell look at the Eagles. When we won our chip Michael Dyer was the difference maker not Cam :BlessedAubie:
Whole point is that hypothetical crap is dumb. Get great players you win. Not that. You only won because you had so and so :shaq2: