20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
We got way more black QB's than Michigan. Everything is all
5f50bfae42ffb4e40755dac276d51c74.png
there. :hhh:

We never proclaimed it black qb u

But like every response, you gotta take it to Michigan, because discourse on the subject at hand, at that time, and any valid points is your kryptonite

Everything is not there, like i said, it’s far more salt in that line up, then you want to romanticize

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
What part you need help understanding? :jbhmm:

The part where you just think usc would have blew that 04 Auburn team’s, doors off the hinges

I’m not a believer in that, i think either team could have won but it was some serious college talent on that auburn team (i only say that, because just like usc a lot of those hyped up kids barley made a dent any where in the league)

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The part where you just think usc would have blew that 04 Auburn team’s, doors off the hinges

I’m not a believer in that, i think either team could have won but it was some serious college talent on that auburn team (i only say that, because just like usc a lot of those hyped up kids barley made a dent any where in the league)
Our guys did more than what people think.
Carlos Rogers had a 10 year NFL career. He even made the pro bowl and all pro teams.

Karlos Dansby who's still in the league is the only player in NFL history to have 40+ sacks and 20+ INT's in a career.

Ronnie Brown had a 10 year NFL career and made the pro bowl.

Jason Campbell had a good 10 year run. Almost threw 90 career TD passes with under 50 INT's

@smitty22 :ReceiptsOnDeck:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
We never proclaimed it black qb u

But like every response, you gotta take it to Michigan, because discourse on the subject at hand, at that time, and any valid points is your kryptonite

Everything is not there, like i said, it’s far more salt in that line up, then you want to romanticize
We've only had one white full time starter qb in a decade :stopitslime: It's always fans of garbage teams that have so much to say. Worry about how bad yall going to look. Just like every year.

Had way more black qbs than most schools ever in their history. That sir is facts. Something you Michigan fans know anything about. Also don't know anything about winning in recent years. :russ:

Have some more of that Jimmy Juice:mjgrin:

Last edited: